1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Matching Helmet And Gloves ?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by SF Kiwi, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Did you see the damned when the captain liked to take all of his kit off , yuk . Lol
    Puddy:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Are they displaying tame Covid 19 symptoms, due to arms length being inadequate social distancing?

3. Someone gets it.....clearly you aren't an old fart

4. If you want to colour match everything, you should, you go girl :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. 173364E0-C47B-4223-B306-A16E52A0D826.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. being from west auckland, all my kit is black...

7. Oh hell....a westie.....Show us your rats tail bro......
    I'm all blue and gold bro....Otago

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. lol... i haven't had a rats tail since i was bout 12. then it was a mohawk all the way for about 30 years!
    still mostly dress in black though...

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  9. I have to say this isn't something that I've ever worried about. But thinking about it, up until my last helmet, I've just always worn black motorcycle gear.
    But now I'm older and wiser, I've started to wear some more hi-vis kit, so maybe I'll need matching gloves now.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Had a Doohan replica for (to my shame) 20 years, although only 13 years use. Now have a Matt white AGV. Black and white jacket, black strides, red and black boots and gloves, I don’t match my red bike. If I was into matching I suppose I’d have to get a matching hand bag and purse.:grinning:

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. My new jacket for the new lc paintjob, oh the shame .... lol
    Puddy :)

IMG-20200129-WA0000.jpeg

kenny roberts lc 2.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  12. Nice. I had an F2 power valve I had painted Kenny Roberts. Looked the bizz

13. Next thing your be turning up at Box looking like this.;)
    funny-1970s-fashion1.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Funnily enuff ,I had to buy a second decal set so I bought it with the eagle heads.
    Will get another set of side panels painted So I have the choice .
    Not sure about hotpants on a motorbike tho , elf and safety an all that , lol
    puddy :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. All my kit matches,shitty, shitty with just a slight hint of shitier. Looks truly shitty to be honest. Bin bag over suit matched to one piece yellow road digging trousers in rustle free PVC. Steel toed wellies and super soft latex gloves. Eat your hearts out took years to put together this little ensemble.

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. That’s fine for 40 degree C continental touring in the summer, but how do you manage commuting in the Winter?

17. I wear a shitty boiler suit with long John undies, cling film helmet liner and telly tubby ear muffs. Come on some looks never go out of style.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information