1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mattress Buying Time

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by noobie, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Go for latex over foam if you’re worried about chemical toxins

These guys know their stuff and you can talk to someone who’s not just about sales

https://johnryanbydesign.co.uk/

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. This thread is making me sleepy. :sleeping: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. You got to much money man................:eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. get a free 100 day trial with 'eve' , mattress

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. You can't put a price on a great night's sleep mate ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. There's deals to be had mate, can't remember what I paid but it was defo under 2k.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Have recently bought a Casper foam mattress, three actually as have had to set up home again. Very happy myself and daughters love theirs. Firm but comfortable though and with a return if not happy policy over a period of a free months. Not sure about the weight thing though as I'm reasonably slim.

May have a 10% discount referral code somewhere if you're interested.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Even better - Try all the free ones - between them you can probably exceed a year on free trials... then start again... have 4 or 5 new matresses a year - never pay - sorted - more money for motorbikes - win win win..

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. You sir are a man after my own wallet, great thinking

10. Hmmmm, i am after a new mattress and possibly a bed too. I am going to be at premier inn fora night in just over a week so will give it a go. From what i can remember i always fine them comfortable

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. My Mrs just bought some fancy ass mattress from a whole sale type warehouse in Sheffield. It was 1200 notes but I must say it's fekkin amaze balls comfy. And heavy. I've been tasked with turning and flipping the bastard thing every few weeks.
    I'll get details if you want, she said it had a gazillion pockets and springs and was made from other fancy shite from expensive places. It's comfy though :):upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. We have a really comfy mattress. Wifey has back issues. I dont. Its very supportive. Wasnt cheap although I dont know what its called or who made it. Ill post later tonight when I have a peak at manuf label. Although its probably our 5th as she hunted for one that suited her. I dont care, i'll sleep on anything.

It doesnt depress when you sit on it anywhere other than where your sat or laying.

Will post when wifey replies....here it is..

https://www.thebedwarehousedirect.com/cashmere-latex-premier-pocket-1200-double-mattress.html

#32 bootsam, Aug 13, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. I know the next bit may seem silly, I've also been looking at the warranties the companies offer, I'm not sure how they would apply them given they almost all would probably say wear and tear not a defect.

For those who like flipping mattress's, many of the beds such as the foam types are not flip mattress's as are beds like the comfort inn bed which tend to have a conventional mattress then a topper part sewn into the top

14. If you cant flip them - you top and tail them - so head to feet and feet to head...

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Even 2000 over 10 years ain't that bad a deal for your back health?

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Yep, don't skimp over a cheap mattress, get the best you can afford. You spend loads of time there... :):upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Don't wanna be pissing one of those after a bender :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 3
  18. I visited a mattress factory near Huddersfield last year - a vermin infested shit-hole with employees who couldn't speak any English and put up with working conditions which would have pissed off Charles Dickens.
    Owners were feted by the establishment and lived in luxury.
    I was further annoyed by curbing an alloy when reversing up a hill to park my car.

just a thought

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. That don't sound good, you could end up kipping next to ya lass's arse!! o_O:poop:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  20. Oh you're one of those eh :thinkingface:

:eek:

• Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information