1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mbe For Rea

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Wassy, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Exactly. Same reason why marc marquez isnt up for overseas sporting personality and a man who throws a rugby ball a long way in a sport that only one country plays, is.
    Same old shit every year lol

2. Just watching the Spoty overview. With Fogarty having won 4 wsbk championships and not being nominated against Rea's 3, who knows what his odds are. Probably slim as we all know some majority sport shortlister will swing it as they predictably always do. How dull.

3. Just voted for Rea

• Like Like x 1
  4. on now, voting open!

Wouldn’t it be nice if someone from our little sport won instead of some wanky footballer...

Vote from mobile 6228210

Landline 09015 228210

Or online bbc.co.uk/spoty

• Like Like x 1
  5. Funny, just tried to vote it’s all closed

6. Well who would of thought! 2nd!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. As Rae would say, first lower then.

Hoping Joshua won if he didn’t, as he showed real class in te build up and fights this year.

8. It's always a challenge trying to work out what your fat fingers are trying to say. :D

9. :no_mouth:
    Te means the. HTH ;)

Funny how iPad corrected loser to lower...

So the druggie who’s lived in the states on taxpayers money and funding won then. :confused::rolleyes::no_mouth:

10. I wanted Adam Peaty to win, fantastic athlete, not many work harder than swimmers.

11. Not a bad result for Rea and motorcycling all told.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. It’s pretty mega really, given being up against Hamilton, Joshua and a load of others I’ve rarely heard of but are still more household names than Rae, probably.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Hamilton is a grade A bell end. Even if he statistically becomes the best driver ever, I doubt many will ever regard him as that.

Not with the cars of today anyway and the state of the sport

14. Wasn’t far off winning it!

58D1682F-5FBA-4A44-BC9B-1882EBC9329F.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information