1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MCN Polls

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by keninsussex, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Lmao

In your dreams :)

Oh hang on......... 

2. Yeah be careful.....you might be in the one that I decide to tell the tale of :wink:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Oooooo promises promises 

4. From what I remember of those far off days before hubby and children skiers are the same, they all only ever ski the most difficult black routes like demons, funny thing is I only ever saw them on the learner slopes. My dad always used to make me untuck hair (it as long then) from my coat as we skied past them. I was a fearless little hooligan as a child especially on skis, we used to race past everyone just to see how quickly they would follow when passed by a girl.

I don't dive, never fished, am rubbish on a computer and my skills on a motorbike are getting better slowly I will never be a bike racer that is for sure, and be assured when I used to ski I was too young to stay up late drinking so I never got to sit and brag in the bar either!

5. I can't believe any of you still read that rag/website. I stopped buying the paper in the early eighties cos it was full of bullshit even back then. Seems nothing much has changed...

6. Bit like Forums too, everyone has an opinion that is right! That's part of the reason why we read/subscribe to them, would be very boring if it were just dry reviews/tips and pics of someone else's hols eh?

7. The Beano and Viz are full of bullshit, but were quite fun to read at the time. Maybe Viz still is.

It's entertainment, not information. (Which is pretty much the same for all newspapers, bar the FT. This is why the FT is sleep-inducing.)

8. Don't dive?? You should. Leather, rubber - it's all the same difference.

Now let me tell you about the last time i was diving: I was down at about 110m, inspecting the treasure of little-known Spanish galleon, when I came face to face with a giant squid....

9. Are you blind, man?:eek:

10. Well, not when you fall off, obviously.

11. Leather, rubber - it's all the same difference.

Noooooo, rubber washes off.

12. Of course we'll need video proof of this...

13. but MCN is a bit more public than most internet forums so it will
    give people a bad view of us bikers....if it wasnt bad already.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information