1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Members pics

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Desmo Pete, Apr 6, 2012.

1. That's the one, where did I get green from.
    Steve

2. Jealousy...

3. Oh take no notice to them....second place in anything is a good result.......except in fighting :rolleyes:

4. Ooooo looking battered and bruised there 

• Like Like x 1
  5. And then............:wink:

6. On the left with my best mate at Silverstone for the F1 :)

[​IMG]

Leaning on my rented Royal Enfield 500 Bullet in the middle of nowhere in India

[​IMG]

Me, trying to show off infront of guys who took the track day far too seriously... That you don't have to splash thousands on a track bike to go fast

[​IMG]

My fave image of me and my old girl... Need to lean more into the bend, hmmmm.

[​IMG]

7. carolnme1 [1600x1200].jpg

My first pillion, on my last three wheeler. It was second hand and my Dad painted it blue (with gloss paint!).
    Had an opening boot the lot. Fully loaded. Open face Balaclava too ;-)

carolnme1 [1600x1200].jpg

8. Good G*D!! You must be as old as me....I had a red one with a telescopic handle under the boot....I always imagined it was a wheelie bar, but in practice it was to stop me riding away from the parents.....

AL.

9. ....this......

• Like Like x 1
  10. Haha. Thanks Al, I remember the extendable handle, very handy it was too. 59 me, anywhere near?
    Steve

11. Close, very close....in fact any closer and you would have missed........ Unless that's your birth year......in which case, I'm lying.

AL.

12. Not my birth year. I was born in 53. Creak, creak!!

13. my god:biggrin: i had a red one used to go around corners with one wheel in the air , i used ti live by the docks so i would ride down fill the boot with coal and ride home , happy days

Do Not Sell My Personal Information