1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Messing About With Dvt

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by JonE, Nov 28, 2015.

1. Ah that's good then !
    I did click the link to the hugger you kindly gave, it tells me I missed the item : ( ....would you post a few pics of your bike with it fitted , when you can ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. I've sent your pics to Santa as my Christmas list.

Sweet bike!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Any chance of a guide to fitting cam belt cover mine is on its way

Cheers Neil

4. Hi

1. Unscrew all screws.

2.(3rd picture) Take off rubber breather hose,(located far up from the left cylinder) just loose the connector from left and slide the rubber hose over right, it its tight.there are some cables with zipties, take ziptie off you need all the space.

3.(1st picture)Take off cambelt cover filter from old part and install it to the carbonfibre cover.

4. (2nd picture)Just install the new part, remember the tighten sequence. (min 9nm- max 11nm)

It is quite easy to do with 2 people. 1 person is pulling these cables and other one will install the part. IMG_3391.JPG IMG_3392.JPG IMG_3393.JPG

5. Cool thanks a bunch appreciated

Regards Neil

6. Thanks for that, I've got a huge box of carbon and one item to do is the belt covers.

[emoji106]

7. Hi JonE, can I ask where you got the Tom Tom sat nav mount? I've attached mine to the left hand bar on my 1200S, but a more central fix I think would be move suitable.

8. No good with a tank bag tho apparently

9. It was from ram-mount.co.uk 1 x 1" Ball Motorcycle Base with Hole and M8 Screw (RAM-B-367)
    Just remove one of the 4 bolts and this goes in replacement.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Had a parcel arrive today from carbonworld, perfect match to the Ducati OE carbon.

[​IMG]

11. I wish they'd sort my bloody hugger out !! Another 3 weeks aparantly : (
    Like you I've also ordered the frame trims & the hand guard tops

12. I had to hassle em to get these bits, 5 weeks I've been waiting, however looking at the quality it was worth the wait.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Told me coil cover not available removed due to bad batch !

Neil

14. That is very quick, i have been waiting carbon oem rear splash guard since 2015 june, and Oem ducati alarm i did order 2014 december, it seems i mayby get these both parts around april, i hope it will be 2016 :)

15. The bits I'm awaiting on is the OE splash guard + fogs + res covers I did ask the dealer to confirm these at the time of order and was told 28th feb .

16. My splash gaurd is on back order as well as is the carbon chain gaurd my res covers are on there way however I've ordered red ones

Neil

17. Got my black bits back from powder coaters :)

image.jpeg

18. Hi!
    I had the same problem when bike was new, squeezed my fingers between the grip and break lever.
    So have had it on max span since without a problem , stops like a pro and no more bruised fingers
    Cheers

19. Hi

Could you please tell me the torque setting for the head stock as i to am looking to for a RAM ball for my sat nav.

Cheers

20. Strange as it fits perfect, unless I had the last good one [emoji12] I had a couple of hrs spare today so dropped off a box of bits to the powder coaters and fitted the rear carbon number plate shroud and hugger, the hugger bolt holes need opening up [emoji57] and i fitted the full termi, the carbonworld bits fit better then the OE stuff, the OE hugger bolt holes are way out, the termi i had to use a socket to sway out the link pipe.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Do Not Sell My Personal Information