1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mgp 2018 Buildup. Bt Sport.

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by 900streetfighter, Mar 9, 2018.

1. Cheers

2. Wonder what response I'll get as I'm already a customer, companies tend to lose interest in people already signed up in my experience, is bt sport the one that covers all moto gp races? You know in slovenia and Spain they just have it on tv as per norm.

3. Yeah, BT Sports covers all motogp, and you'll get it in HD version as well

4. Thank you

5. I pay a fiver a month for the BT Sport app with plusnet .... with 6mths half price , best value for MotoGP coverage I could find , so ditched the MotoGP.com subscription

6. Just got BT sport yesterday... free for first 6 months then £10 a month after. 18 month contract so £120 in total

• Like Like x 2
  7. Is that because you are already with BT and not Sky

8. I like most just want Moto GP not all the football, i think there's 19 race meets this season and say 3 days tv coverage a meet Fri/Sat and Sunday= £332 for 57 days :(

9. I have BT Broadband inc free phone (after 6pm) and have BT SPORT added for £6 PM.... Total is £50 per month.... When away on holiday (no phone line in flat) I always watch WSB and Moto GP live on my laptop via the BT Hotspots.. Works for me....

10. you get wsb on bt?

11. Yeah I have sky and my internet with BT.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. one thing I will say is you get about 6 hrs coverage per day and a few extras.
    I hate bt but the coverage is great.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. I also have the Eurosport Player on my laptop for another £4:99 per month....

#34 quantuman, Mar 11, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
  14. Ahhh... Thought bt were fucking me over... Even more...

15. Eurosport Player available for £4:99p per month... All you need is a laptop, or I Pad and internet and its good to go...Cheap as Chips.....:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  16. I don't have time to watch mgp, wsb and bsb... Mores the pity. But mgp is the best Imo. Although bsb is fucken good.

17. For those who can't stream/cast from their phone or tablet because its EE (or other) subscription based, download the BT app on windows 10, log in, hook up HDMI to big TV and enjoy :upyeah:

shhhh...don't spill the beans tho ;)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information