1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mgp Assen *spoiler

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by bradders, Jun 30, 2018.

1. All those Rossi haters will have been jumping up and down when Dovi ran him wide. 39 years old and still competing at the sharpest end....

I think they have changed the rules, so the first 90% of the race, they have to ride 1 second slower than race pace then the dash at the end. Jlo did a great job of enforcing that today :upyeah::joy:

Brill race: fair, hard and aggressive.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Thought Rossi did a great job of trying to Kill JL.....anyone else would have got a penelty for that ram up the arse

• Face Palm Face Palm x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. First comes Marques then the rest!
    Nothing more to say

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Even for the myopic haters, that’s some statement. Top job :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. Brilliant race, well worth the trip. Roll on next year I’ll be going again, the fans over here make it a much better event than silverstone.

• Like Like x 2
  6. I’d never attend a domestic race again. Silverstone is dire for viewing and the roads infrastructure is rubbish. My favourite used to be Estoril as you could be back at your hotel within an hour of the last race ending.
    Brno is great for the nightlife and so cheap.

• Dislike Dislike x 1

7. Penalty for what? JL lost the front end of his bike and had to shut the throttle. Rossi was carrying the normal amount of speed and had no where else to go.
    Stop being a Rossi hater.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. JL.............was thinking:thinkingface: does he have a enough noughts on his new contract hence the problem

9. What a race! Start to finish, amazing.

Two occasions in the race where riders sacrificed their positions and ran off track, just to not be outdone by the rider next to them. :joy:

The Yamahas have some serious work to do in their straight line speed. It was really showing at certain points there. The Ducati is just so rapid, it’s showing everyone up and only really the Honda can (almost) keep up.

Some proper hard moves from JLo too, which is great as people too often say he can’t take it once overtaken (which has always been bollocks anyway).

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. It was a great race and after moto3 and 2 you could fill the atmosphere pick up as everyone know something good would happen and it did, my first time at Assen and would like to do it next year,

• Like Like x 2
  11. They seem how they have always been: Ducati has great top end, so on super fast stuff it will pull away past anything; Honda has great bottom end drive and pick up, so great at stop-squirt stuff; and Yamaha great handling and turns tighter and gets more advantage off mid to fast turns.

Today’s seemed the perfect storm to demonstrate those traits :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. Hope the loos were better than the last few times I’ve been there :poop::confounded:

13. Yes very good we where in the new stand with there own wc but still cost 50 cent

• Like Like x 1
  14. Great race. Just great...except the result.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Yeah, Marquez almost has title now, surely one hand on the pot.

16. He has one hand on the moment FP1 starts in Qatar. :joy:

17. Just watched it, really enjoyed that. :) :upyeah:

18. 50 cent was there? And he had to pay but you didn't? Result :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Imagine the outcome if Ducati hadn’t had the carbon box.
    BB727960-E230-4271-B98D-6221CE3AAAFB.jpeg

20. WOW !!! That was fuckin epic, I wish they were all like that, it didn't even matter who finished where really, it was just so entertaining.

• Agree Agree x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information