1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mgp Assen *spoiler

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by bradders, Jun 30, 2018.

1. Most entertaining race of the year. Was expecting Jlo and MM taking each other out (maybe even hoping :innocent:). Fair result though, willing to risk all and got the rewards. Felt Rossi was maybe unlucky in this one, he certainly had race pace again.

• Agree Agree x 5
  2. Your not wrong.
    I would not say hate, but I dislike Jlo. But give credit when its due. They all deserve respect.
    Could be that Rossi turned 'him down' and he cant stand the rejection, hence the hate ;)?

3. Epic race. Over 100 overtakes!! Vinales tearing through those sweeping corners was outrageous.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. :upyeah:
    Well in this race it was also a Suzuki:)

5. Spun up and sideways too,good to watch.The ducatis have very good acceleration early out of the corners....

6. The M2 guy (Baltasari?) was even more outrageous. Robbed of a second with a puncture last lap.

7. I havnt watched that yet, been
    saving it for later.

8. Lorenzo Baldassarri, what a real bastard for the poor guy, he had a great race right up until then.

9. The tight lines and high mid corner speed were incredible.

Wonder if Lowes will keep his seat. Not the best year, again. But could be worse; Kent crashing turn one, lap one, won’t have done him any favours....

10. Next race JL ought to stick a target on that.

• Like Like x 1
  11. 16755669-caution-stopping-no-through-access.jpg Back off you bastards:p

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. I’m sure JLo won’t be putting up a ‘Do Not Enter’ sign on his rear :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. I’m sure it’s not the first time Rossi has rammed someone’s rear end.

14. Mind You,,, have you seen his girlfriends he's had a lot of practice on that front ;)

15. Der XH .....I think the insinuation was that's he's a bender...... ;)

• Like Like x 1
  16. sorry missed that one 58,i thought he was a Rossi hater:thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Suspect more bummer than bender...,

18. Just balancing the Rossi / Lorenzo discussion.
    I don’t hate anyone, life’s too short.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Not even Trump or May? #oneoddfella ;)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information