1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mhr900 Garage Find

Discussion in 'Vintage' started by Derek, Mar 13, 2017.

1. That is brilliant news :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  2. I'm excited reading how this has developed fantastic thread....well done all concerned

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Great stuff Fire, you've got something real special there,
    I know a lot of people go weak at the knees for SS's
    but the MHR, for me, is the one to have :).

• Like Like x 1
  4. A great find bet you are over the moon with it :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  5. That's great news. It must be a major step on the path of persuading the DVLA to see reason.

• Like Like x 1
  6. What bike is this? Looks similar to mhr...on gumtree now 6k

IMG_2276.JPG

7. 860 GTS bitsa?

8. I just popped it on general, should maybe not have put it on here just thought it looked similar to the garage find

9. Hard to tell exactly but looks like a bitsa of some sort. Although I can't see an eccentric pivot in the picture the swinging arm has no sliding adjuster at the rear wheel so it is probably based on an 860GT with a Hailwood paint job and a strange looking single seat unit.

10. Cool, looked interesting to me I'm a bit clueless though

• Like Like x 1
  11. Agree it looks like a bitsa, not an unpleasant thing though and at that price it's a cheap engine if it's in decent fettle! :)

12. Only been for sale 11 hours so won't have been seen much

13. If I had £6k hanging around doing nothing... I'd still have bought your RVF! :D

14. Lol...you know what I had 6k offered the other day, I couldn't do it but still might in the future just could not rush into something I might regret, if I had a solid opportunity to use the money I would, I want a crf 125 for the flat track crashing :)

15. I don't blame you. If you're not in a desperate bind for the money then I'd keep it, it looks a peach and if you change your mind then you'll have to spend more to get another as clean. Also a CRF125 isn't going to cost you £6k... ;)

Flat-track school is ace, isn't it? Such a good day out.

16. You are right, with the engine work that's been done be very few in the uk as good I'd have thought, crf £1500 I reckon, flat track is like the thing you are looking for has been found, love it ticks a lot of boxes

17. Yep, even the falling off is quite good fun. I'm sure you could spanner yourself if you tried, but dusty low sides are more funny than painful. :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Frame is GT/GTE/GTS. Eccentric adjusters in the frame for the swinging arm and rear drum confirm this.
    One of the pictures shows a starter motor engine case (not fitted to the bike) and there's also mention of 1977, which would make it a GTS.
    A bitsa, but looks tidy. Could be fun.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information