1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Microsoft Technical Department

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Old rider, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Time to install linux distro.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. So glad you have called, I want to share some good news with you - about Jesus.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. FTFY. Strikes more terror that any other deity on the doorstep

4. I have had good rsults with

Do you tell your father (sub mother if it is a girl caller) that you call people to try and steal from them?

5. The line I've used is telling them they must be world class thick skinned to be able to sleep at night.

Or if feeling playful rather than annoyed I've also just started talking about the penguins at the zoo, or asked if they want to speak to the warden who looks after us.

Nasher

6. Thought about this a lot as we work from home and have had 6 a day.

Must be a western normal call centre like NAT West etc and then the mafia get in there and force them to make these calls on the QT. The kit they use is expensive and mass call blocks can only be purchased in 1000's to make it worthwhile. That said Fuckers are only looking for the old and vulnerable so to hell with them

7. They never have Western accents

8. You could always try Calls to this number are charged at £10.00 per hour to your personal account, do you wish to proceed?

9. Nice one
    There's usually a pause before they connect and speak, so you have a good idea who it's going to be, so you could say something like:
    Hello, Windows Technical Department, Noobie speaking, how may I help you?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Or, even better, say Rajit speaking or similar

11. Had one of these years ago and being in IT, I strung them along playing completely dumb (like it was the first time I’d used a computer). It was painful for them. Asking me to click things and I was telling them I couldn’t see what they meant. Then they cottoned on that I was on a Mac so put me through to the Microsoft Mac department :thinkingface:

This went on for a good 30 minutes with them trying to direct me to install TeamViewer (I told them I was so inept I’d googled teen viewer and was getting up lots of rude results :joy:).

Got to the moment of them trying to connect and I have them a right bollocking and they then tried bollocking me for being rude and wasting their time :mad:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. I shall next time try:

"Langley. Code in."

"This is Langley. Code in."

"Start the trace ..."

13. Nice idea but I don't they'd have a clue what you were on about.
    A bit too sophisticated, methinks...

14. Bugger.

Let's go with your one then, it's cool.

• Like Like x 1
  15. You could say, My husband makes all the financial decisions, can I give you his work number? If they say yes then give them your local nhs clap clinics number or fins garage?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Leave finderman alone, noobie.

*ultrasternface*

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. I usually just say "hold on a moment, I'll put you through to the IT department".
    They hang up instantly,....

18. My grandad got done by them 2 years ago. Few hundred quid :mad:

19. Yes, I know someone who got caught. They deserve all and any humiliation they get

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Yay!
    I just got a call from them and said
    Hello, Windows technical dept. Rajit speaking, how can I help you?
    The woman at the other end cried a high-pitched aaaahhhhh and put the phone down
    Result!

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information