1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Microsoft Technical Department

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Old rider, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Brother in law had them on the phone yesterday. Buggered them off. I however had 3 payments taken from my bank through paypal. this is one of them. Had 3 like that. When i got home i went onto my Paypal account & sure enough ££140 taken from my bank. Contacted paypal & bank. Paypal within 2 hours had refunded me, so alls well but watch out guys the world is getting bad. EDIT. That txt is from the scammers. If you get one do not reply to it. Screenshot_20181219-183203_Messages[1].jpg

2. Ask them to FaceTime or snap chat with you

3. I don’t reply I always go to my paypal account and check there first
    I get emails similar that my account has been suspended

4. My computer has a prob. Put bitdefender on & every hour it's blocking a phishing site. Bastards.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. IF you want to waste their time, I think Noobie's suggestion might be interesting. I personally choose to just ignore those calls and block them immediately. I really hope that no one will fall victim to these scams nowadays. It's easy to identify these scams, though. A little Google search could even easily bring me to https://www.whycall.me/888-623-3522.html with some reports filed by people since few months ago.

6. We get it all the time here as well, I just tell them to "Fuck Off" loudly and hang up.

7. My friend has just got scammed by a guy claiming to be from BT
    Managed to get her passwords and wrecked havoc on her Facebook page
    Police have been informed

Do Not Sell My Personal Information