1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Miklos

Discussion in 'Vintage' started by Pete1950, Nov 30, 2017.

1. I only learned today that following the sad death of proprietor Miklos Salamon a month ago, 2wheelsmiklos (of Stag Hill, Guildford, Surrey) is closing down. They are trying to finish off a few last restoration/customisation projects for customers, then the entire collection of classic bikes is to be sold off through Bonhams.

http://www.2wheelsmiklos.com/

So I took a look around the collection, which is fabulous. Italian bikes include a Ducati 750GT ES, MV Agusta 750S (1973), Benelli six, Laverda Jota, MotoGuzzi Falcone & V50, etc.
    Brits include BSA and Triumph 750 triples , Squariel, Douglas, Panther, etc.
    Japanese include Kawasaki and Suzuki two-stroke triples, several sizes of Honda fours and sixes, and a 1967 CB450 Black Bomber.
    Oddities include a Nimbus four, Indian four, and a Pannonia. Nearly all in excellent condition, sympathetically restored.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. And possibly an old cool Volvo? The slide show has some interesting creations.

3. Amazing what peoples tastes are, I like the white BMW with the two separate seats.

4. It's an R69 from the mid-sixties, I was told. They were only available in black or white.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information