1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Mine !

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Android853sp, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Absolutely, the Ducati day at Silverstone is a definite. Andy

• Like Like x 2
  2. Colour divided the workshop and sales. Sales preferred black, workshop liked the mags. I prefer the shape of the mags which are the wheels last used on the Panigale 1199 Superleggera. The choice has to be yours my friend and not influenced by others. I’m not a fan of carbon wheels but do agree they can look the mutts nuts. Andy

3. Are you sales or workshop guy?

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. Parts :D Andy

5. Congratulations, fabulous looking machine Andy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Andy,Nothing quite like a new motorcycle have fun:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Congrats Andy, loving the mag wheels. I'm too chicken to track mine.

• Like Like x 1
  8. God thats horny!

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Congrats Andy, looks great! Amazing the difference the tricolore paint males to the overall look of the V4 :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Andy, I hope you are going to fit the Akra exhaust system as well, bike is looking lush

11. Lovely looking bike, as you work for ducati was there a special discount available to you to purchase?

steve

12. For my taste, the full race system is too loud to run the bike in on the road. However once the 1600 miles are complete, the bike will be set up for Almeria, including the full race system. Andy

13. For some reason, the V4 Speciale wasn’t included in the list of models that attract a discount for Ducati employees. It is what it is, I got the bike I wanted. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  14. Motosexual feeling I bet unpacking that bad boy.
    Nice bike. Congrats

15. Great looking bike congrats . Any jobs going? ,can make the tea if you like .

16. Bloody lovely Andy, enjoy :upyeah:

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  17. That job it taken and he has a V4 Speciale ;) it must pay well :thinkingface:

18. My exact thoughts. I’ve never really painted or stickered my previous bikes ( generally not my thing- although always liked ET’s 959, seen it in the flesh) , but if I ever got the poverty specced version of the V4, I would get it stickered/painted without hesitation.
    It makes a massive difference to the aesthetics of the bike imo.
    Gold wheels for me (modern - retro look).
    Congrats :upyeah:

19. Apologies for going off topic, are the mirrors fixed or folding on the V4?

20. Gold wheels look best. :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information