1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini Passenger Pegs Mod

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Ant1DP, Aug 7, 2022.

1. So when I bought my 2008 HM 1100 it didn't come with passenger pegs so I looked into engineering my own. But I decided to try and fit pegs without having to make the full-on triangulated bracket thingy and I think this solution is perfect. Sure If your taking your moaning wife on a long trip then these will not do, but they save a ton of weight and they are great for a short trip, they cover 2/3rds of underneath the foot which isnt far enough to catch on the back of your leg.

Basically, I made these from an old set of £10 universal bolt-on pegs that I lathed down to 23mm diameter.

If a few of you guys think they are a good idea and want some too, ill buy a length of carbon tube and sell them on to whoever wants them for cost. They just push into the engine mount hole and I've drilled a 5mm hole through so they can be zip tied in place just so theirs no chance of them rattling out.

PassMiniPegs.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sorry for the thread revival...

This looks great, and might be perfect for my own purposes (it's only my young son who rides on the back and it would be great to get rid of the ginormous extra hanger material...)

Are you able to provide more details of how you made this, or is the offer to make some more still open...? :)

3. @Ant1DP

he hasn't been here for a while have @ him for you

4. Thank you!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information