1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misano 2018

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by pasty PFC, Feb 6, 2018.

1. I’m booking up to go to the 2018 San Marino GP. Does anyone have any advice on where best to sit? Is it worth spending the money to sit in the Brutapela stand or another stand? What is the viewing like from the Prato (general admission) sections?

Also planning a trip to the Ducati race museum, any tips there?

2. I have done both. The Prato gets ver crowded. I have done Brutapale Gold twice well worth it. Worth it that is if you don't mind being surrounded by millions of Rossi fans. You can see a lot of track from there a lot more than the Prato's

3. Brutapela is the way to go. Easy access and best atmosphere (if Rossi is doing well) and plenty of track to view. these are some of my photos from 2014 when Rossi won there.

2014-09-14 10.08.50.jpg 2014-09-14 13.52.47.jpg 2014-09-14 15.07.41.jpg

4. looking at the pictures that have been posted i would find a place with no flags as you might miss the race:thinkingface::upyeah:

5. That'll be ya living room then ?? :p
    I doubt very much a place exists in his home grand prix where there ain't flags, all adds to the atmosphere I reckon :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. you could be right on that one:thinkingface:

• Like Like x 1
  7. I can recommend Mugello, amazing track, beautiful scenery and a mad atmosphere!.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I was at brutapale last year..fantastic views. Shame it rained from 7.30 am till 5.00 pm on race day... If it's wet and you like a crash it's a great spot..
    cruchlow crashed right where me and the boy predicted and we were only a lap out! MM had a big one there also..
    I don't want to see anyone hurt but do like an off...especially certain people... Shame Rossi was busted up and didn't race...
    if you do Ducati factory, ( very near airport) there is a big up Ducati shop 2 mins drive/ride away with a good burger joint next door . Just remember siesta time it's closed...
    if you have a hire car, the burger place has a large gravel carpark which is good fun... The rds off the beaten track around misano/ tuvulia are cool, better suited to a rally or hire care than bike though...
    bologna itself is a really nice place with amazing food.
    loved it

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks for the great advice everyone. Bought tickets in Brutepela Gold!

• Like Like x 1
  10. good stuff, I'm sure you'll love it.
    try to get to the simoncelli museum as well. About 30 or 40 mins from misano. It's only very small but well worth the effort Imo.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information