1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misano Motogp (spoiler).

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by WAYNE, Sep 11, 2020.

1. It was pretty special, the marshals opened the gates and a circuit invasion followed we saw the podium and after there must of been at least 3k people just shouting out Rossi then after about 5 minutes he came out and started talking to everyone for a good 5 minutes or so, brilliant:upyeah: and to top it all my fucking phone literally died and got none of it recorded except in my head.

• Like Like x 1
  2. It’s not the same without the bogeyman. When’s he coming back??

3. More exciting tbf. And interesting.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. But it’s devalued. Almost false...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. It’s almost the same as the teacher leaving the room unexpectedly and the kids having a good old muck around.
    I never liked it when the teacher stepped back into the room. It meant playtime was over

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lucky You,:upyeah:.....just shows you can't beat modern technology can you.: unamused:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. He's trading up from a dagger to a machete for next season,because he'll need it for sure with all the current riders confidence increasing round by round.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. You can only beat the ones in the race.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. It's bloody brilliant when it does work and crap when it doesn't but in IMO you can't beat the brain and pen and paper.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Nakagami fastest this morning.

11. Agreed as some of the best song lyrics were noted down on a beer mat or a scrap piece of paper.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. ...and Lowe's doing his usual thing,also disapointing from Rossi,lets hope he's just sand-bagging.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Land rover drawn in the sand at Anglesey beach etc although i will say 3D printing is pretty awesome:laughing::upyeah:.

14. Lowes well what can you say, Dixon doing well but my man Bezzecchi for the win, been following him since Moto3 and seeing him in Moto2 he rides uncannily like Rossi, very smooth.

15. ^^^^^^^Now your speaking a different language from me as i've no idea what your on about,i'm just a country boy at heart.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. I'll take your word on that one as i don't really watch Moto2 anymore,only the odd race if i'm in the mood.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I'm not a big fan of Moto2 but like to see who is on the move to greener pastures .

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Good Moto E race, ferrari gets the win.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. I understand where you are coming from,but the suns out & i need a ride in the next 10 minutes before it gets busy out there today,so i'll skip the first two races today.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Fair play have a good one, no riding today for me but going for a ride up to Northampton tomorrow on the 996 and the weather is looking very good indeed:upyeah:.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information