1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misano Motogp (spoiler).

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by WAYNE, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Suzuki is out for Moto3(broken wrist) Marini and Bezzecchi bin it Moto 2 in warm ups and Miller just had a big high side, a lot going on this morning.

2. Moto E race was quite good :eek:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Torres smoking that tyre:upyeah:.

• Like Like x 1
  4. My man Fenati, fucking brilliant:upyeah::upyeah::upyeah::upyeah::upyeah::upyeah::upyeah::upyeah::upyeah:

5. Moto2 Red flagged, rain.

6. Feck me i've been up early cutting grass this morning.....is there a race on then.?

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Yes:joy: there's Motogp, BSB and WSBK, just watching Motogp not bothered about Wsbk and recording BSB.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Jesus if you switch off one minute all hell breaks loose,i'll put the box on now...but i need a ride today as well.

9. Record it for later and go for a blast, by the looks of things the weather is going down hill from Tuesday so make the most of it.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Or i might just go for the repeat in the morning:thinkingface:..........and yes it's going to change sooner or later that's for sure hence why i was gardening .:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  11. They had just gone out for Moto2 restart and started raining again:mad:.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. That will make interesting reading for the results.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Dixon is well on it, he was third at one point, he's good in the rain, saying that he's had plenty of experience riding in BSB.

• Like Like x 1
  14. We need more investment throughout motogp for our British up & coming talent,if we're ever going to get another B.S.:upyeah:.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Sixth for Dixon, Bastianini gets the win Bazzichi then Lowes.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Another WTF race!!

17. Finally the factory Yamaha gets a win this season,Rossi you geriatric.....what are you playing at man.:rolleyes:
    Viewing the overall standings as i've not seen the race yet,we've four riders in the mix for the title this year plus maybe one more,which hopefully goes all the way to the wire.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information