1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Missing Surfer In Hastings Found Alive

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Dirty Leeds, Feb 9, 2020.

1. I cannot believe that every crew member and passenger jumped ship rather than share a cruise with you, Jez.

That must have stung a little.

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. If we were at fault . Although rescuers lives probably less at risk for a prat on a mountain road vs lifeboats and helicopters out in stormy seas

don’t bring up whether fatties and smokers should pay for health care ffs :poop:

:eyes:o_O

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. It meant I got more rum though. The cups is always half full!

• Like Like x 1
  4. No !!! I know better than that:upyeah:

5. I'm going to have to go with the "what a dick the bloke was."

Why the difference between surfing and biking? On the the sea, the chances are you are going to be rescued by people who are volunteers. Whilst they would have no second thought about the risk to save others, the person needing saving should have registered that a bit more in such extreme weather as today/this weekend.

I'm glad he was saved/found but to be honest, my first thought would have been I hope the volunteer life savers got home all okay. The RNLI do a cracking job and on days that the weather is forecast to be absolutely stupid, the volunteers deserve not to be placed in a situation that some might not come home from

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Yea im going to volunteer to fly the chopper next week !!!:thinkingface:

7. Do you know the Clintons, by any chance?

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  8. Is that a bike shop in Tipperary ?

9. Good answer.

In this case, ignorance is survival.

10. No idea what your on about ?

11. hahahahahahaha

12. Pity he was on dry land I'd have sent a landrover defender myself !!! 100% respect and admiration for the rnli they do and unreal job and whenever I set foot on the water I never would expect anyone to come to my aid as I've said before they should be allowed refuse to enter the water should they choose !

13. Wink. I get ya.

(There's a story here but if you don't know it, no problem. If you're intrigued, try a websearch for "arkancide".)

14. Modern accident investigation is quite good these days. Especially when they're 'only-one-bike-involved' types of accidents.

15. I donate monthly to air ambulance, I consider it as "paying it forward".

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  16. UK would be much further ahead than us investigation only happens here in a fatality .

17. even if that's true he's certainly not alone.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  18. He was surfing too?

19. the subject i chose to quote/illustrate in post was dick-ness noobie, can you see a reference to surfing there?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information