1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moderation On Ducati Forum - Feedback

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rob, Feb 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 20 shifts every 50 days. That's the way forward Lizzy :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. OK! Send me the application form and any code words I should use to fast track my job application.

• Love You Love You x 1
  3. Be a bit of a commute from West Sussex lozza raptor ;)

4. LOL. I believe I am used to a long commute : o )

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. You really work 49 on, 14 off ? THAT SUCKS!!

6. It's actually closer to 45 days on and I rarely work weekends, if I am honest. Permanently on call though, except during my fortnight off - but I still do paperwork then.
    : o (

7. :worried:

8. Not a lot. But some! : o )

9. By paperwork he means counting his tax free earnings...
    Feck.... wrong thread... why are we doing this here!!!

• Lock Thread Lock Thread x 2
  10. Like I said.

Paperwork.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Lock Thread Lock Thread x 1
  11. Shift worker as well, all days, no nights, 4 days on, 4 days off, 12 hrs a day, 2114 hrs per year including 240 hrs holiday, 1.5 hrs + a day in lue when working on a Statutory day. Any callbacks paid 1 to 1 cash or 1.25 hrs draw down for hrs.

12. The site has Ego problems?
    The "Elites" frequently react to the heresy of "New" members for not holding them as Godlike.
    New members trying to logically redress technical misconceptions held; to be the new truths in an unthinking world, and then attack the member posting, and his logical explanations. They dont address the post technically; but attack through sledging the author.
    I am able to sledge with the best, not faint-hearted or unsure of my gender? so retaliate?
    look at my posts, have waited in vain for useful discussion but got plenty of personal attacks from the gang of "Elites"
    Then cop plenty of trouble from the moderator.
    Site for "Alternate truths" bit like U-Tube experts?
    I only watch this site; best to keep my mouth shut, anybody got a set of ex-race disks for 1199R only want to pay 200quid a side totally rooted is fine long as run-out less than +- 2mm???

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Welcome back, where you been? - you were fun :):upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Think he's using bradders phone??

• Funny Funny x 3
  15. Only when he spoke/wrote in English :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Can’t have been. My posts make sense, reagradless of the spelling...

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Seems a bit of a long advert just to ask for discs

• Funny Funny x 3
  18. i'm too jung to understand this i'm afreud.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  19. when the terms "Heresy" and "Godlike" are mentioned in the same line, I run for cover....

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  20. Just found this thread.
    My feedback; it's very good. A good craic; and makes good reference material. Keep on keeping on.
    My only gripe is that sometimes people get flamed for asking 'basic' questions. They are only 'basic' for people in the know; the OP often is not. "Let me google that for you" is not helpful.
    I had a drama at a euro track day a few years ago; 848 was playing up. The support from this site was nothing short of excellent.
    Bob

#300 comesunt, Aug 27, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
    • Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information