1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moderation On Ducati Forum - Feedback

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rob, Feb 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. All but one of my posts are fantastic ... my ratings say so :cool:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. You are hopeless until you have love Nukes, I had about 400 in one day from Chizel (your neighbour btw)

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  3. And that’s fine with me. I should have clarified not every post, but just highlighting an area of some examples as requested.

4. quite the opposit tbh. i think they just work part time now and only turn up to get their juniors telt.

5. do you dismiss - and by dismiss I mean not bother to read any post that is of little importance, e.g. not written by you these days, Stuart? :)

6. Shhh Chris, grown ups talking :no_mouth:

7. by your own admission, that's ten year old, and you are (as opposed to your) talking to yourself, so if corrected :- Shhh Chris, 10 year old talking :no_mouth:

8. Still loves ya baby :heart_eyes::upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Dude.... I really like your avatar.
    How cool is a praying mantis on a motorbike?

• Like Like x 1
  10. @chizel ? Clean up in Aisle 9!

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. You referred to stealing sheep and being deported. Kiwi's are notorious sheep f**kers, I gathered you were an ex-pat trying to elope with your future wife. This is a common (and firmly based in fact) Australian assumption.

12. @chizel
    :D

13. Well I beg to differ. Prior to the English sending over convicts AND FREE SETTLERS, there was an indigenous population here scattered across the continent with a history dating back 40,000 years.FACT.

If you only have a pop gun, don't take on a howitzer :punch:

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. @chizel has a lot of work piling up.

Which Aussie territory is New Zealand located in? I keep forgetting.

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. Well most of them flee to Australia and other lands upon adulthood. With such a small population and so many sheep, they are a genetically interesting bunch. Just take a look at @chizel 's Av ... you get the picture.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Poor @chizel

A lorra lorra work ahead.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Standing up for ya here, buddy @chizel buddy boy!

18. no, that's @cilla

19. Nice way to out @chizel 's weekend hobby, Chris!

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information