1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moderation On Ducati Forum - Feedback

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rob, Feb 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. @chizel probably wont respond, he aint one for going off topic are you @chizel

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Geez mate, it is a bit early in the season for a bit of the old aussie underarm!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. I wouldn't want to be @chizel 's tablet when he catches up with this thread.

Gonna be a toasty time in old chez @chizel tonight!

4. He's obviously busy.

sheepnz2.jpg

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. You were correct - just had to look at what this thread was about :bucktooth:

6. bunch of cunts

• WTF WTF x 1
  7. no, lost me again, I can't see @chizel in the title..

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  8. @El Toro pls delete last 4 pages.. seriously.

upload_2018-12-12_12-27-4.jpeg

• Crap Crap x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  9. Hey....we are a democracy, not a dictatorship. I said so.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  10. Your ads were cited as being purposefully disruptive to the collective dude :eek:

11. You were off topic yet again :thinkingface:

12. Chris could learn a lot off you noobs :thinkingface:

13. You single out Australia as the worst example of post colonialism dystopia?
    You must be joking, I could recite the partition of India, of Pakistan, the bloody war against the US colonies but one instance should just make you stop trying to single out Australia as some horrific instance:
    South Africa: even putting aside the wars with indigenous tribes equipped with spears, the Brits drafted and passed the Union constitution entrenching apartheid.
    Tell me how Australia is a worse example of integration and understanding than SA under Apartheid that your Government mandated? :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. They gave us Uggs ?

15. Are we there yet?

16. Hopefully @shadow has come to the end of his primary school history text book now.:)

17. :eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

18. And you can pack that in!! :mad:

The people have spoken :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information