1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Monster 2008 S4 Rs Now Sold

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Dirty Leeds, Jan 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is that an NSU R80 in the background? Classy.

• Like Like x 1
  2. He has 2, one was his dad’s the other bought for parts

• Like Like x 1
  3. Would it not be possible to get that from Ducati? Assuming it doesn’t already have one having been built in the EU.

I would have thought all Ducs would conform with EU standards by default but then, where necessary, eg for California, have amendments made (emissions) and a Cert issued for that jurisdiction? I’m no expert in this matter but I’d wager Qatar don’t give a FF about things like conformity as long as the things been certified somewhere sensible like the EU or US.

Anyway, doesn’t this bike still have a valid UK MOT?

4. MOT’d again the chassis number I would imagine.
    Qatar will be a different CofC
    Might be easier going through a single vehicle test - C of C could be difficult - you might need proof of ownership, passport, proof of address and so on.
    If owner lives in Spain it could be a nightmare to get sorted :eyes:
    There’s a uk bike on EBay for only a few hundred more at the moment too :(

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. No. The bikes are built for a market, only EU supplied bikes will have a EU CofC as there is no need to prove that a bike built for any other market conforms to the EU requirements.
    A valid MOT is just a safety check and will not get the bike registered on its own.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Owner has asked me to massively reduce the price to encourage a sale

7. Now sold ta everyone who expressed interest :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information