1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Monster 821 @ £5295

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by dukesox, Jul 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I`m selling a 2014 821 Monster in red with just a little over 10k miles on the clock. It is in very good condition, the MOT runs till next July and has full Ducati service history. The most recent service was early last year at Ducati Nottingham when on 3000 miles. 2 practically brand new tyres fitted when it was MOT last week. I have both keys, all the books and the leather folder. Could be vegetarian leather to be honest.
    Anyway, I have not had the bike very long, I bought it for Mrs Dukesox just over a month ago but she has gone and torn a rotater cuff in her shoulder and wont be able to ride for the best part of a year so it has to go.
    It is totally standard apart from shorty levers. There are a few small signs of use but only what you would expect after 4 years and 10k miles. I have been using it the last week and will carry on till it has gone and I am amazed how good it is. My usual ride is an old S4R Monster and the 821 seems to handle and ride quite a bit better and is pretty quick too with a noticeably smoother and more revvy engine.
    I have just put it on Autotrader at £5395 but for you splendid folk here I`ll offer it at £5295. Any questions please send a pm and we live near junction 12 of the M1 in Beds if any of you want to view it.
    I`ll stick it on Ebay in a few days if not sold.

Cheers
    David

off.jpg

near.jpg

field.jpg

front.jpg

engine.jpg

#1 dukesox, Jul 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Sold, please close this thread.

3. Thread closed