1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Monster Alloy Tank

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by Frank Jones, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Is it not possible to be discreet !!!

2. If it's a secret it is a secret - I am about to embark on making a much more complicated alloy tank for my project so was genuinely interested :) a PM will do nicely o_O

3. Shall we just say "circa" £600, I was quoted £1k by another company, factor this in, the external pump, regulator and filter cost over £300, a machined boss to fit the standard pump would have been £150.
    If you are interested just ask for a quote, it's them running the business not me !

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. That is very very good value :upyeah:

5. I totally agree, Tab 2 was my first choice to make the Tank, local (100miles) and I had to talk them into doing the job for me and I am really pleased that I did.
    Tradesmen such as these are so rare and they can all really afford to turn work down, especially time consuming one offs.
    The rest of the work the bike will be finished with "adapted" parts, seat, fairing, pipes etc. All of this is within my scope of skill but the Tank that is when I needed an expert.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I've got the Monster not one of the later copies so don't have the pump inside the tank anyways.

Like Exige said how much did the custom job cost you?

7. I may be able to help you out with that actually. I have one and I was considering selling it to fund a wee project. PM me and I can get you a pic

Do Not Sell My Personal Information