1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Monster Exhaust Cans - Free For Uplift

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Derek, Apr 19, 2019.

1. I've been having a clear out and have a pair of OEM exhaust cans from an early Monster. As far as I know they are from a carbed model and should fit the M900 and M750. They are in not too bad nick with a few scuffs as you might expect. I was given them a few years ago and thought they might come in useful but now they are just getting in the way.
    They are free to the first person to claim them but they will need to be uplifted or the carriage paid for.
    IMG_20190419_140930.jpg

2. I’ll take these please if they’re still available?

3. Yes they are still here. I was going to chuck them in the skips if no one wanted them by the weekend. I'll measure and weigh the box and pm you with a cost for carriage.

4. Ok thanks. Out of interest are they chamfered at the end where the can meets the pipe or completely round?

5. Chamfered

6. Did these go then Derek?

7. Still got them. Golfgeezer expressed an interest but he is waiting until he is up this direction with his work. I'll ask him if that's going to be soon because I'd like to be shot of them.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information