1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Monster Gallery

Discussion in 'Monster' started by Rob, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Always got to have a tidy tail Rex..... You never know who might be checking it out :innocent::innocent:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Back in "MY" day... We were just told to wear clean underwear...
    Progress i guess. :beer::beer::beer::beer:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. I'm not that much younger o_Oo_O

4. and you are from EsSEX!!!

Uh OH.

No wonder you have people checking things out.

PS, I am from Cumming GA, so I know what you might be going through..
    :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:
    Dont drink them all in one place or our towns will get together...:p:p

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. I live in Essex, that's true but I am actually from the South West
    Never been to Georgia but I do visit the States a fair bit .... mainly Kansas, Missouri and Ilinois :grinning:

6. South West here I am guessing. South West there is the same area with a different name for us.

7. Born in Cheltenham but grew up in Devon so I'm a country girl :):)

8. Rex, take a look at a county map of Englandshire, we have lots of sex here!

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Pic just now

Selling. Sad. :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:
    Hopefully a newer 1200S in Red, or a 1200R in the shiny black this winter...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  10. They are back in stock at Evo-Tec. I ordered one and it's in the pile of stuff in my garage waiting to be fitted.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I'll chase them up ..... thanks for the update :upyeah::upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Just got my Monster out for a few quick rides....... Silver Monster rear view.jpg Silver Monster.jpg Silver Monstro.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. Couple of shots of my new 1200s which I picked up yesterday from Ducati Coventry. First is on the drive after fitting most of the parts I had bought for it & the 2nd was taken at Rutland water this morning on my first ride out (both shots with bins!!) Even got back home before it started to rain!! _DSC7010.jpeg IMG_5636.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. A bit of my Monster history, after being bikeless for a couple of weeks, SWMBO told me to go and buy something as I was miserable (or more than usual) and as I'd always wanted a Monster I started to look for one.

On another forum I found this

[​IMG]

750s are pretty rare, metallic blue ones even rarer - I had a copy of the PDI and invoice and it was the original colour. I will always remember finding the extra half turn of the throttle for the first time and the way it dropped into the slower corners. I changed quite a lot over time and loved it but had to sell when I moved from the Midlands to Cornwall.

This was replaced with a 900 as soon as I had a garage

[​IMG]

Which over time turned into

[​IMG]

After fun with the sprag bearing lunching itself, the flywheel and then the starter it got sold as I'd had enough of it and replaced with one of the last steel framed CBR600s. The CBR was a really good bike but it left me completely cold and I almost gave up motorbikes, and if I hadn't seen some one trying to sell their S2r on another forum (the same one I found the 750 and 900 on!) then I would have.

A few messages later and a load of money transferred to someone I've never met and I now have this and have had for some time.

[​IMG]

Again, it's had a few bits changed but it's a keeper

• Like Like x 7
  15. Nice hour out in November sunshine

IMG_20201114_142700.jpg

• Like Like x 9
  16. i like that alot it looks great

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Thanks, pleased with it. Done quite a bit to it.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Did a bit of polishing in the garage yesterday.
    m1.jpg m3.jpg

• Like Like x 10
  19. Cut back (Shortened) Akrapovic can, aesthetically pleasing in my opinion

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 9
  20. Nice - so much better than the double (shotgun?) cans. In my opinion...

• Agree Agree x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information