1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

821 Monster Stripe Stolen

Discussion in 'Monster' started by JUN, Sep 20, 2017.

1. My Ducati Monster red stripe 821 was stolen Tuesday 19th sept from Asda Shirley, West Midlands car park.
    and seen leaving at 09.21, and headed on to Stratford road.
    registeration Cx65xfz.
    two guys seen on cctv and one pushing with his leg while other was on it, both with helmets.
    i only got in to the store at 09.15, so this was all done in 5mins [​IMG]:(

• Dislike Dislike x 7
  2. Sorry to hear of another one, hope you get some good news fella.

Actually woke up at around 0215 last night, having a nightmare that mine was being stolen.

I did expect to open the thread and see a joke about someone having stolen the stripe from your tank.

3. shite new bud, hope you find it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Thanks guys,
    My second bike that's been stolen, last year I had a 899 taken from me.
    It's just getting worse and don't know if it's a sign not to own any more bikes.
    Crime is on the high and my insurance will be also

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Tracker next time methinks. Hopefully then you stand some chance.

6. Sorry to hear about your loss. Just out of curiosity, did you lock the bike in any way? Just wondering what extent thieves are going to to take bikes.

I hope the insurance pays up and you can get something nice to replace it.

7. Sorry to hear about this .
    They must be riding around looking for any opportunity to steal a bike as you were only in the shop 6 mins! . What is the world coming too????

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. We had one of our car salesmen followed home from dealership ( Driving a Golf R for the evening )
    House broken into at gun point just to steal the car two weeks ago !

Need to shoot the little bastards -

9. I've parked in that car park with my M1200s!!! There seems to be so much theft of bikes and high performance cars at the moment around the west midlands. Did you have any security on your bike? or just the standard steering lock?

10. Yeah it mean you have to get third party only and then you’re even more scared to leave it anywhere. That’s the situation I’m in.

11. Yeah it mean you have to get third party only and then you’re even more scared to leave it anywhere. That’s the situation I’m in.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information