1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Montego Bay

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Wayne58, Aug 12, 2018.

1. This thread IS about toasters? Right??

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Absolutely! makes no sense at all on any level.

3. From what I gather, its not an explore type place, but a relax type place. There are many excursions to be done on the island, and every kind of water activity you can suggest (inc horses swimming with you on their back which sounds weird but maybe fun) . The sandals resort has 9 restaurants, day and evening entertainment and absolutely everything is included as part of the deal (Scuba, Kayaks etc etc). There are 2 staff to every one room, so your pretty well catered for with help and service. The clear ocean, white sands, relaxing nature is what you're there for, but they do say, avoid the towns as they are rough. However, I like most on here, like to explore so my debate was whether I could do the whole relax holiday at all ?? If you're that type of person, who can sit in a luxury resort for very large chunks of your break, then it's awesome. If you like to get out and explore, then its not for you. For us, we have changed our mind due to the weather, but not the setting, and as such, we are looking to book this Sandals resort in March

• Like Like x 2
  4. Sounds like a week in Scunthorpe would do the trick then.

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Over here they tend to hang around in bars during the ski season!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information