1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Monyash To Meet Up With The Famous Or Infamous Birdie - Now Sunday 2nd September 2018

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by its me, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Its hard to have "Monyash To Meet Up With The Famous Or Infamous Birdie" when he's playing golf for charity somewhere else!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Dam, I can't make it either. Hope the weather stays dry.

3. Oh no don't say it's true, the bloke who wanted us to meet up with the Famous or Infamous Birdie can't make it either!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. #

Birdie...I will be doing both on Sunday the 2nd but will be at CMC, 1st in the morning about 11am, then through to Matlock [coffee in the Restoration Cafe car park] & then onto Monyash for about 2pm

• Like Like x 1
  5. The weather is good, so who else is going to Monyash?
    I'll be there with Bazzer and El Toro said he was up for it.

The infamous Birdie can't make it nor can 'Its me' the thread starter. Fair enough.

I'll be coming all the way up from London so I hope a few others put the effort in.
    Besides, we're running out of time before the deep mid winter sets in.

• Like Like x 1
  6. @Sam1199 the plan has changed a bit.......

I’m meeting a few Ducati owners (from Ducati Manchester crew) in Holmfirth at 10am for breakfast. Then riding to CMC’s Italian day in Clay Cross for about midday I guess. Then over to Matlock for coffee/icecream around 2’ish, then home.

Can you make it?

7. Sounds good. Where is breakfast in Holmfirth?
    Do they do a good bacon butty or full English?

I'll twist Bazzers arm and let you know.

8. Ok Monyash is off then.

Plan revisions for Holmfirth under way.

9. I will be at CMC from 11am then will head over to Matlock with you guys if that's ok? I will be on the scrambler and my mate and his dad will be on an RD 350 and a 400/4.

10. I'll be at CMC at about 11.00 too.

11. Can you both wear a pink rose in your lapels and carry a copy of the Financial Times under your left arm so we can pick you out, please? TIA :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. What bikes will you be on?

13. All Ducati's and Italian bike owners welcome at CMC's "Italian Sunday 2018" on the 2nd of September. We start at 10am and award trophies for our favourite ten Italian bikes just after 2pm. We are located at CMC Chesterfield, High Street, Clay Cross, Chesterfield, Derbyshire S45 9DP. We have a 50 seater Cafe and outside catering on the day.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Youngest grandson is getting christened on sunday so a no for me. May go out for a local blast later in afternoon though if weather holds.

Stuart

15. And welcome Dave :)

16. Hi Ross,
    Would you be able to allocate a table outside for us, maybe under a 'Ducati Forum' sign?

• Like Like x 1
  17. Yes no problem, come find me when you arrive at CMC. Do you know what time you would be here, regards Ross@cmc

• Like Like x 1
  18. Probably my ST4S, but it was a bugger to restart today after I warmed it up for a minute or so. I ended up leaving it and going on my Blackbird instead...
    If not fixed tomorrow I'll come along on a 750SSie to stay Italian and Ducati :)
    I hope to get there before 11 to arrange a table with Ross (Thanks Ross!)

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  19. @Ross@cmcmotorcycles thanks for that. My group will be arriving around midday I think (prolly about 10 of us)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information