1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Monyash To Meet Up With The Famous Or Infamous Birdie - Now Sunday 2nd September 2018

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by its me, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Another 2 for meeting at CMC at 11am. Then onto wherever...
    RH.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Bazzer and I will be heading ooop North from the Deep South. We'll be in Holmfirth for breakfast.
    El T, you have a lie in.

Then we'll be joining the group heading to the Italian day. Providing of course they can put up with/understand our Southern softy accents.

By the time we get there we'll be ready for breakfast. This could turn out to be a 500 mile day!

We'll be riding Ducati's of course, so you should be able to recognise us.
    Looking forward to it.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Looks like being a great day out, @bradders fancy taking my place playing golf !!!
    I had a run over to CMC on Friday, weather looking good as well.
    Steve

• Like Like x 1
  4. Rather than a pink rose and a copy of the FT, I thought we could have an ID badge.
    See the attached file. Add your details, use sellotape, staples, nails, nuts and bolts etc to attach to your person.
    See you there!

Attached Files:

5. It’ll be easier than that. We are all riding Ducati’s ffs. I’ll be on my Panigale :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Rimini 2012 030.jpg
    Yes easily spotted !!!!!
    Steve

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. See all you guys tomorrow, don't know how we recognise each other tho':eek: there obviously will be a load of Dukes there, as you can see from the avatar mines a Red Supersport...Ross know me very very well

I am actually going over to CMC today its my 2nd home.:p..:motorcycleduc:

8. That's exactly why I thought we could have an ID. See post #224 ;)

9. cant we just shout?

• Like Like x 1
  10. I’ve been hitting balls so reckon I can manage with a buggy ;)

• Like Like x 1
  11. See you all there tomorrow... I'll be on my Monster 1200R :)

12. I’m here at CMC’s now on my scrambler

13. I may pop over tomorrow, just can’t decide....Scrambler or Multi? :)

14. I know, I've been talking to you.
    Steve

15. I'll be at CMC on my 1299 from about 10.30ish for some breakfast! Hope to meet some of you there.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Steve, when Dan and I were leaving Matlock and went back to the bikes there was a Scrambler Classic parked two bikes away from mine.........on closer inspection it was MY old Scrambler Classic!!

Wonder if it’s someone on here?

• Like Like x 1
  17. I will pop up tomorrow too..

• Like Like x 2
  18. Wish I could join you, unfortunately I have another 17 days waking up on a 4 legged tin can with panoramic views of the north sea :(

19. Nice swimming pool though!

• Like Like x 9
Do Not Sell My Personal Information