1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moon Landing

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by 749er, Jul 13, 2019.

?
  1. Yes

27 vote(s)
    77.1%
  2. No

8 vote(s)
    22.9%
  1. D-Day wasn't kept secret. It was hidden amongst many false "secrets".
    It wasn't that the Nazis knew nothing of the Normandy Landings, it was that they were just one of several possible scenarios they were aware of - and it was not even the most likely or plausible one. Limited resources meant they couldn't cover every eventuality.

2. So Gagarin had all that money for a launch into space and my family was watching a black and white TV you had to put 50p in to if you wanted into actually use it? :)

3. They didn’t know where or when, ‘‘twas a secret

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  4. My answer to this would have been Crayon..... I could've saved them a fortune.

5. Welcome to Revolution, Comrade!

6. Corrected for you : o )

7. A big problem with pens is they don't work without gravity.

8. Technology can fix that for you!

9. Good point. D Day landing were a well kept secret for how long? The D Day landings were always known by the Germans to inevitably be coming so its not quite the same?

For the Apollo landings to be a secret hoax, no one has leaked now for over fifty years... What would be persuasive to you?

10. Like another referendum would work in the same way? :eyes:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  11. I hear there's a new restaurant on the moon!! Food was good but no atmosphere!! :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. We don't have to go back, why don't we ring up The Clangers and ask if they saw Neil and Buzz? :thinkingface:

• Like Like x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. Don’t go there

14. Where, the moon? o_O I've already been..........twice :no_mouth:

15. The EU referendum- dont go there

16. Didnt some orbital satellite circling the moon (japanese one i think) take photos of the landing site and more importantly the Lunar Rover tracks it left?

Love a good conspiracy theory...however while a believer of ufo's and all that stuff (not while i believe everything like others im totally open to all possibilities) - seen a few odd things in my time including this right above our house a couple of months back taken with an SLR and telephoto lens....at one point a jumbo flew underneath it so it was a fair bit higher than that...was there for about 30 odd minutes...i didnt spot it - the brother in law did while we were having a BBQ...
    IMG_6143.JPG

• Useful Useful x 1
  17. Has there been a referendum? When did this happen? o_O

Do Not Sell My Personal Information