1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moped Muggers -yeeeeha!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by razz, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Great move

If they took the same attitude with knife crime it would have been eliminated years ago

Political correctness and snowflakes are a cancer of todays society

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. The sad truth is though that these turds will probably successfully sue the met for injuries and damage to their stolen scooter. This country's nuts :mad:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Threads merged

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. We shall see.

Informative, either way: UK, rule of law or law of jungle? Choose wisely.

5. The lunatics are taking over the asylum as we speak:(

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. The only problem at the moment is that the police officers have to be specially trained to carry out these tactics and there arn't many of them yet, it would be much better if every police vehicle was allowed to run the little ba**ards down.
    Steve

• Agree Agree x 7
  7. The "special training" is a legal tactic to combat the inevitable lawsuits from moped scrotes that will flood the courts.

I'm hoping that judges will receive "Oh Do Fuck Off" training, too.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  8. But I bet there are a few bobbies volunteering for training. I can't think of any job more satisfying than knocking oxygen thieves off scooters. And getting paid for it!

Now there's a job I'd do for nowt.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. Ought to fit these to the police car bonnets..................or on the roof if they have a sliding sun roof.

Vickers 2.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  10. Isn’t that why the queue for the tac teams is so long: legally go and bash brains in?

11. id join up just to knock the little fucks off their wheels. I also want to see a compilation on 'youve been framed' just to hear Harrys comments.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I found it amusing the cuntbag who got up & splayed his arms apart to say "WTAF". Like his crimes are less important than police accosting him & his ilk.

The DVLA should be enforced to ban these scumbags from vehicle ownership or use for 10years. So crimes where a vehicle is used are a two tone offense & will help relinquish these britcunts exploits.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. bet they dont have licences, and if they do, and got banned, they would still steal and ride them. Its fine by me, its worth it to see them knocked off :joy:

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Or one week in the local village stocks for that full humil DgHtAHZX4AACJS7.jpg iation factor:thinkingface:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. FTFY.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. but moved to a prison shower area

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Happy days for the prisoners:Dbut not for them:dizzy:

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. If there immigrants they should be deported straight away no messing straight to the airport on a plane and fucked off there wives, kids can follow on the next plane
    Zero tolerance

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Zero tolerance alright...aren’t most of these c*nts kids and teenagers

20. With so called parents who don't give a shit I guess. Problem starts right there and really isn't solvable by the time the kids are teenagers. I suggest compulsory time in the army, after whatever lax prison sentance/holiday they're given, for those caught and convicted for the first time. Might turn a few of them around into decent adults?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information