1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moped Muggers -yeeeeha!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by razz, Nov 23, 2018.

1. I support the police and there new tactics, but they know it is close to illegal in terms of civil law where the burden of proof is lower. Knocking a kid off a bike and he brakes 4 ribs and a leg could be argued in a civil court as dis proportionate to recover a 50 quid phone. What parliament needs to do is change the law

2. They could always reverse back over him :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Know what you mean, but who has a £50 phone? you mean £500-1000? thats 1-4 weeks work for some.

4. Well if they didnt back off as they bumped them, they could just run straight over them, and say their foot slipped?

5. @chizel

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Joking aside,,,My only real concerns is the carnage to the police vehicles i.e the costs to the taxpayer,short term thinking comes to mind on this one.

7. Bull bars.
    9039736-3x2-340x227.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Like where your coming from Steve on this one:upyeah:With spikes just to make certain:D

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Excessive speed also constitutes dangerous driving though does it not Pete, similarly any amount of crossing double white lines, round wrong way on roundabouts etc that I've seen on British police cameras? You could say the use of a Tazer is also assault.

If we don't give them powers, there's less deterrent..

Just my opinion..

10. frldws1.png

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Or plant 1kg of coke on the greasy little twat. Job sorted. :thinkingface:

12. The Hells Angels clan would be worth paying for;) hell-s-angel-12.jpg

13. I fear the only people to benefit from this will be bottom feeding lawyers and plod, looking to work their ticket.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. No need for lawyers just pick the bastard's up of the road and fire them straight out the country

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. I dont want these pieces of shit given a gun.

16. upload_2018-11-26_21-40-5.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  17. Meanwhile on planet Abbot .......

FC6939FA-182A-4D1A-9455-A3789A4E534F.png

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Cuntbag is my new favorite swear word, a prime example is in the post above.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  19. Until MPs, celebs and other public figures become regular targets, the victim blamers will give greater protection to the perpetrator* than the victim. Look how the Houses of Parliament became a fortress.

*Obviously because the class system is weighted against the “working” classes and denying them the opportunity start life as over remunerated 1%’er CEO’s.​

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information