1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moped Muggers -yeeeeha!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by razz, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Ar...way after he called all the police racists for stop and search and then rolled back and said its a reasonable tactic ;)

Have you noticed he is declining the ultra low charges for bikes too?

I declare I'm not a fan LOL

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. The sneaky lil feck he is, " I want less traffic in London because of emissions and the Ozone"

He then approves the new Silvertown tunnel under the Thames just so he can then also make it a toll tunnel and slipped up by admitting, he intends to make the current free travel Blackwall tunnel, a toll tunnel too

https://tfl.gov.uk/travel-information/improvements-and-projects/silvertown-tunnel

The new tunnel would:

• Reduce the impact of unplanned incidents at the Blackwall Tunnel by providing a nearby alternative route
    • Cut down on queuing at the Blackwall Tunnel and approach roads
    • Include user charging at the Blackwall and Silvertown Tunnels to manage demand and provide a source of revenue to build and maintain the new tunnel

3. just flagging this for verification just in case it gets swept under the carpet - I get the feeling that newspapers would have roasted her by now if true?

• Like Like x 1
  4. May was home secretary from 2010 until 2016, so was this within her remit during this time?

5. I want one :upyeah:

1. Pursuit of Motor Cycles / Quads

2. 9.6 The tactics for stopping vehicles identified in these Codes of Practice are not intended for use against mopeds, motorcycles or quad bikes because of the vulnerability of riders, the manoeuvrability of the vehicle and the excessive speeds that such vehicles can reach.

3. 9.7 Unless there are exceptional circumstances, as detailed in paragraph 2.1.6, the helicopter is the primary tactic for the pursuit of mopeds, motorcycles or quad bikes. If the helicopter is not available for immediate deployment the pursuit will be aborted.

4. 9.8 Exceptional circumstances may dictate that the tactics identified in these Codes of Practice could be the best option for use against motorcycles or quads

ACPO 2009

quite interesting when you start reading it

• Like Like x 1
  6. The Met are under different legislation from the rest of the UK, I think.

I think I was being 'fake news' :(

7. ffs...

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Just about to be discussed on jeremy vine at 10:35 am. About scooter gangs being pushed out into the suburbs to cause people stress :mad:
    Edit: 10:44am and not in any depth!:rolleyes:

#151 Itsamonster, Dec 4, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
  9. Last time I looked the suburbs weren’t full of commuters walking with phones and bikes and scooters to be nicked.

Jeremy Vine: am oxygen thief if ever there was one

10. Fuck sake... So with those becoming toll crossings too, just exactly how far does someone have to travel into London to get across into Essex/Kent for free : unamused:. Wait, is this a hard border between Kent and Essex?

11. Kent has been asking for that hard border for, well, centuries!

12. Maybe they should campaign for an independence vote: They could easily be co-opted to France

13. Who knows, it may be true ;)

• Like Like x 1
  14. D^mn those scooter gangs.

Vesparados.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. I read today in one of the national on line daily newspapers that the METs decision to use force is being challenged after a fleeing suspect suffered concussion after being knocked of the moped he was riding. Had my suspicians that it wouldn’t last. Andy

#158 Android853sp, Dec 4, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. which hospital was it as if i get SERIOUSLY injured or ill..id like their magical hands to work on me so i can discharge very quickly...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information