1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moped Muggers -yeeeeha!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by razz, Nov 23, 2018.

1. It’s all going to come down to reasonable and proportionate. If you go head to head in a car against a scooter at 50mph then expect the shit to hit the fan but when the tactic is used correctly I would think officers will be supported.
    Unfortunately the red mist does get the better of most people occasionally.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. yep, do it to them before they get to do it to someone else...of course the full context is never shown, the above video...has he already shot or threatened to shoot someone?

If an identified offender was coming towards me on a moped having stolen someones possessions using such force as an acid attack or stabbed them with a knife, i would say like the video above it was proportionate to ram into them head on!!

there you go bradders have a play with the NDM...

3. I hope it hurts everyone one of the thieving little shits.
    It's about time someone took responsibility for this.
    Knock them off, if they get injured in doing so, tough luck.
    If you make your living stealing from hard working honest people, getting hit by a police car is just an occupational hazard.
    The theft numbers are falling, along with the thieves, good job.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Can’t they use mad max inspired vehicles?

5. Ive changed my mind. I dont think police should knock them off.
    Instead, strategically placed snipers should be placed all over problem areas, once a sniper has taken out the scumtwat, they should leave the scene with the other snipers to avoid possible prosecution .
    ?

• Like Like x 1
  6. I understand the anger being shown on here to these thugs and shits and to an extent, I agree, but what I'll say is, be careful what you wish for it might turn around and bite you.

7. Ok
    If I ever get run of the road by Officer Dibble in Mad Max’s V8 interceptor I’ll be sure to post.

8. Could could could - press sensationalism?
    Here's the transcript... (read the bollocks between the lines)

A Met Police officer who knocked a teenager off a moped while employing a new ramming tactic could face criminal charges.

The officer carried out the so-called tactical contact to stop the 17-year-old from riding dangerously.

The boy, who was not wearing a helmet, was admitted to hospital with serious head injuries but later discharged.

A decision is due over whether evidence gathered by the police watchdog should be passed to prosecutors.

If he is prosecuted, the officer could be charged with actual bodily harm or grievous bodily harm.

The Met could also decide if there is a case to answer for misconduct, which could result in dismissal.

9. And now a quick fact check....

"Cop uses permitted tactic to disable criminal. Said criminal ends up being checked out, as he was not wearing the legal safety gear and may have hurt his head. It was found nothing was seriously hurt, so he was discharged. Its unclear what charges were brought against the criminal, as its easier to sensationalise a story involving bashing the police.

Because the incident involved contact with a police vehicle, the sanded investigation process is being applied, as per the rules."

• Like Like x 1
  10. my teeth are bigger. are you a scooter boy?

11. its quite interesting if they run off after said ramming do they then complain...or is it only when they are caught...

12. I did give out a little chuckle when I read that too. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. The best sounding car in a film, ever (0:40 in). Not sure why an Aussie is speaking Spanish though. :confused: I guess things are very strange in a post-apocalyptic world. :thinkingface:

• Like Like x 1
  14. what about Lightning McQueen?

• Funny Funny x 3
  15. Have a day out at Santa Pod drag strip.
    Worth going just for the noise alone, mind you the smell is quite nice too

Do Not Sell My Personal Information