1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moselle Germany Trip - 26-29 May 2017

Discussion in 'Touring' started by Pete1950, Nov 5, 2015.

1. Sorry guys have had to cancel, got s work issue on the Friday.

On plus side may do donington DUK day instead

2. Shame you can't make it. Who's still going?

3. Hope to see you at burnham ducati meet on this sunday.Hope you and wheather are up for it.Still going to Moselle but will not be the same without you getting us lost at times.Ken

• Like Like x 1
  4. I am Still Going

• Like Like x 1
  5. Great stuff. Let me know when you guys will be booking the train and times etc...

6. Have. No reason not to go pitty about Peter.Looking forward to the trip and will do trip alone but prefer company Pleased to hear you are still up for it.Sort details nearer to date .Ken..

7. Yes I plan to be at Burnham on Sunday, Ken, so see you there. Forecast is looking pretty good. Sorry again about Moselle.

8. I have booked Tunnel for this trip as it is a lot cheaper to get in early, for anyone Times are Leave:- 27/05/2016 07:50 Return:- 30/05/2016 18:20

9. Ok, will book this weekend...

10. All booked.....

11. not a moment to soon dawg!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Just noticed you Tunnel times.Will book same today.Hope to see you at Horsham if you are there.Ken

13. Have now booked the tunnel,same times.Ken

14. @ST Ken I emailed you suggested routes from Calais to Cochem via Spa, and back via northern Luxembourg.

15. Thanks for email.Hope to see you at Horsham if you go.Ken

17. Hi. Are you still going on the trip to Cochem.I am still up for it,still booked and maybe others may also be joining us.Plaese give me a reply.Ken

18. I am still going yes, need to plan a meet at tunnel :)

19. I'm still going. Will meet you guys at the tunnel.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information