1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moselle Germany Trip - 26-29 May 2017

Discussion in 'Touring' started by Pete1950, Nov 5, 2015.

1. Without reading thread, when do you need to know by and "can I come"?

2. Should you be asking your boss :Wideyed:

3. Just checking elsewhere the TT is not happening this year as lazy bar stools didn't sort it. If, as I suspect, it's not happening I may get away with this [emoji106]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Of course, Pete had an open door policy ;) Yu boo your own accommodation and crossing, just hopefully to coincide with the rest !! :tearsofjoy:

5. Christ that sounds like a lonely planet trip with my planning skills.

6. Of course you can come, and welcome.

And you can decide the previous day if you like, provided you can get a tunnel booking and a hotel booking - you could probably get both tunnel and hotel at fairly short notice if necessary.

However I would suggest booking at least month in advance to be sure of getting the times/rooms/prices you prefer.

7. Hey! Start your own thread please, don't hijack mine!

8. Just seen this thread is very old, can I get a flashback if the important bits?

9. Start at today's post #94. The previous 93 posts are of historical and background interest.

10. May be better starting a new one @Pete1950 to stop any confusion. If someone hasn't been in it before it will start at post 1 :)

12. Hi,Peter.Did your trip last year with others.May be in Baden Germany that weekend + 7 days riding in that area, or into Austria?Meet for chat in new year.Ken

13. Ken -
    If you can make it to the Railway Hotel, West Horndon at 12 noon on Sunday 11 December for lunch, we can discuss it then.
    Peter

14. Not this weekend am away.Sorry Ken

15. How about 8 Jan?

16. That should be Ok.Ken

17. Now that the Nurburgring Nordschleife dates for 2017 have come out, I notice that unfortunately the Ring is closed to the public on 26-27-28-29 May 2017, so putting in a lap or two does not fit in with the schedule for our trip. The Ring is however open to the public on 30 and 31 May (5.15pm to 7.30pm), so if anyone is keen they could stay over.
    Green Hell Driving - Nürburgring

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information