1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most Disappointing Piece Of Kit..

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by Gimlet, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Without doubt rukka. Made the mistake of buying another jacket/trousers and within a year the zip failed and the handle fell off. Net result couldn’t close the jacket. To rub salt in the wounds delivered a clean jacket back to dealer and requested they check it before sending back to rukka. Last jacket was back at least 6 times so know the procedure. They were busy and said it would be fine. Jacket returned by transam with a £30 cleaning charge. Claimed it needed cleaned which I assure it didn’t and now jacket being held to ransom by dealer for £30. My advice to rukka purchases insist that dealer takes pictures as anything can happen once you hand it over and then it’s your word against theirs.

2. Muck off cleaning products.
    Water based shite.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Sony personal digital radio. Total shite. If I didn't know for certain Sony actually made this I would think it was some Thailand fake product. I have many Sony products and they are brilliant, but some one dropped the ball on the radio.

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  4. I'm liking the look of Dane laminate clothing. They're doing Gortex laminate now which is waterproof on the outside but feels lighter and more flexible than Rukka. Not much cheaper but I don't mind paying if it works. Rukka have got complacent. I reckon they've got too used to being the top-end brand and have taken their eye off the ball. Trading on a name isn't good enough in today's market.

5. Blaze Anti Fog products. Sold at motorcycle shows. The demo is awesome and it's guaranteed to work. Pay your $20, get it home and it doesn't work for crap. Contact info is no good so there's no way to get a refund.

6. I’ll answer on behalf of a couple of Brit riders... The current Factory Aprilia and Factory KTM.

It’s also what many said about the customer Honda a few years ago

7. A pair of joe rocket boots that fell apart after a few days. Anymore I’ll stick to sidi

Do Not Sell My Personal Information