1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moto Go Back To Donny From 2018

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Cream_Revenge, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Tis a cesspool, staffed by thieving gap toothed gypsies...:poop:

2. You love it really.

3. Unless the facilities are upgraded remarkably, they may be there in 2018 but they will be off somewhere else again in 2019.

4. No need, circuit of Wales will be done by then eh ?? :AsIfemoji: :thinkingface:;)

• Funny Funny x 3
  5. if donny are the thieves i wonder what that makes the brdc!!

6. or is that who you meant by gap toothed gypsies?

7. nothing makes my heart sink less than a day watching racing at silvershit
    cold windy too far away from the track and extortionate costs
    (i get that the racers like it btw)

8. Whingeing twat

9. i dont give a toss where the British GP is if i go again it will be to another one run by jonny foreigner

10. ps the Singapore flag is cos i is at the F1
    cheap as chips oncevyou are here and making a holiday of it. there was just a wire fence berween us and the cars.

• Like Like x 1
  11. hard to argue with that
    silverstones still shit though

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. hard to argue with that
    silverstones still shit though

13. C'mon... how can you say that? You saying it's not windy at Donington? As for the spectator viewing - certainly Silverstone could improve it for watching bikes live at the track but for riders of big bikes on track days and racers of big bikes the place is great, one of the world's best high speed layouts and with genuine large attendance capacity and very good infrastructure both at the circuit and for getting to/from the circuit.

As a TV spectacle Silverstone MotoGP is one of the greatest races of the year.

Is it that your feet hurt with all that walking or what?

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. If I go to a race track to watch the bikes i want to watch the bikes and feel like I’ve been close to the action. No chance of that happening at Silverstone. As I said I appreciate its great if youre on track but off it, is a pretty miserable experience and one that you pay through the nose for.

I will gladly go and watch the gp if it returns to Donny, until then ill carry on watching it on my telly and going to more spectator friendly race tracks for other series’ (and I’m fairly sure the crowds will continue to tumble in the meantime).

15. Modern MGP you'll have no chance of getting much closer due to run off rules etc.

16. i remember when you used to be able to stand on the bridge opposite the spark plug and watch them pile down CC and almost underneath where you were standing :(

17. Just got my pics out to reminisce lol

18. 2008?

donny.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  19. Sorry but I wouldn't exactly call that 'close to the track'

20. I have to agree, Silverstone is absolutely shit for viewing live racing.

It's piss boring and each time I've been I've ended up watching the big screens more than anything as the landscape is so flat and dreary.

Donington all the way ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information