1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moto Gp Argentina ****spoilers****

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Cream_Revenge, Mar 27, 2019.

1. I feel a bit sorry for Cal. That was a shit decision in my opinion.

Like him or not, atleast Cal speaks from the heart

• Agree Agree x 8
  2. It was an atrocious decision, Freddie Spencer needs to get his eyes tested

• Agree Agree x 6
  3. Poor cal, he could have had a chance given his lap times.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Strange how no footage of Cals infringement has been released.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Good battle between Rossi and Dovi, Vale worked out where and when to perfection. Shame about Cal, thought he was in with a shout and has been robbed.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Take it you have seen all the evidence available or are you this comment on BT sport pictures and Pro Cal love fest

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  7. Yep, I've seen it all, Freddo (to his friends) WhatsApp it over to our group the cantankerous old bugger, it just said 'LOL' with a smiley face...he's knee slappingly funny at times o_O

Honestly though......no I haven't......but i dont 'love' Cal if that helps? :eyes:

#27 damodici, Mar 31, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Is this another one where we need to take it to Snaefell to sort the men from the boys? :joy:

9. No footage released. Freddie refusing to speak about it. Cal's clutch not released until the lights changed...

What's the point in having the rule about perceived benefit if it's not used in an example like this?

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Why is that were the video evidence is kept if not it's a pointless comment

11. He was done. I watched it and honestly couldn't see the jump. My theory? People there didn't want to hear our National Anthem again.... :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

12. Glad you could understand that or we'd all be f***ed!

13. :upyeah:
    Hell no, but I'm sure it made sense at the time :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  14. When you see the zoomed out view, Baldasari starts off further forward in his box than Cal ever gets.

That was definitely a case for calling no advantage

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Clear jump start. No argument for the crime.

The punishment tho...what gives you more advantage or is more dangerous: overtaking on a yellow or encroaching 15cm....one means race over, the other a trip thru ‘the lane’

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. It was a decent race, behind Marc. The Cal thing is super annoying because A, it didn't need to be done and B because it ruined his race and robbed him of a load of good championship points. His pace minus the 28 Seconds in the pit would have put him in 2nd at the end, 3 seconds clear of Rossi.

The rookies are all flying, really good to see, I think they just need some time and they will all be giving the consistant podium men trouble, another reason why I wished Cal would have got those points.

• Like Like x 1
  17. [​IMG]

18. Cal needs to see the footage above, because having watched his BT interview he’s made a right arse of himself.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information