1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moto Gp Malaysia *spoilers*

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by chizel, Oct 31, 2019.

1. coverage starting 12.45 tonight

2. What channel dude?

3. BT Sport 2:upyeah: 414 sky

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Well that should shake some bones, I wonder if Honda will try and grab Quart to replace jorge?

5. Just one very large payment away,that's all it takes in life for jumping ship.:upyeah:

6. Twenty years old, he’s not daft.

9745F9CB-1E26-443D-BAF6-63CC77A5899C.png

• Like Like x 3
  7. Is this the one where Rossi announces his retirement :bucktooth:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. anyone watching?

9. fp3.. GO ON ZARCO!!! hes only gone and knocked crutchlow out into going through fp1!! snuck it into the top ten in the dieing mins.

10. Where do you live mate? I thought I was an early riser...... When I'm at work anyhow.... :bucktooth:

11. southall.. we run on pakistani time here!!

• Funny Funny x 3
  12. q2 OUCH!!!!

13. self inflicted

14. GREAT qually!!!!

15. I don’t want to see Crutchlow do badly but I do want to see Zarco do well.
    It’d be great to see him do well on the Honda. This race could be good for him.

By comparison, surely they’ve got to retire Lorenzo. Great rider but for obvious reasons he doesn’t want to fall off and if that’s your mindset then you’re finished in racing. It’s horrible to see him going round so many seconds off the pace. It’s a shame.

We could do with Quatararo on the Ducati though.

16. Sooner or later that was going to happen. I hope he’s ok. Human after all...

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. about time that happened..its not him or his strengths he doesn't need to try to do that!

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. i agree with the exception of quat to ducati... miller to factory, quat to factory yam and maybe morbid as well if both mv and vr depart..

• Like Like x 1
  19. Thx for adding spoiler in the title @chizel :upyeah:

so what happened? Not seen it and it won’t be on replay for hours...

• Like Like x 1
  20. no report on mm yet but perhaps we will have a decent race for 1st for a change... if quat doesnt check out that is!!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information