1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moto Gp Of Japan_with Spoilers

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by HyperMac, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Dissappointed McPhee not managing to get in some good times so far in Moto 3. He normally takes advantage of the wet weather ( being from Oban helps as u need webbed feet to survive there )

Conditions very tricky still to call it for MGP. Hazard a guess at qualifying being Marquez, Dovi, Lorenzo , Petruci running close 4th. I’m normally wrong so won’t be putting any bets on my guessing thats for sure

Yamaha have a lot of catching up to do in development for next season by looks of it

2. I’ll second that :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  3. the yams started this season well enough and the likes of cructhlow were saying the tires had been developed for the yam.. Is it more a case of the earlier rounds were better suited for yam or it took a lil longer for the Honda guys to get used to their bikes? I don't know... I do think in terms of preformance bike wise, and talent, it's the closest it's been ever... Great stuff and hard to gamble on that's for sure!

also a bit pissed of for mcphee... and Lowes for that matter... Also smith and reading... All of em promise so much and have huge talent

#23 chizel, Oct 14, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2017
  4. I think from what they were saying ( Rossi and Vinales ) they have had trouble all season spinning up the rear. Initially chewing tyres so becoming uncompetitive near end of race and then related issues in the wet. Don’t think last year’s bike had these issues.

But this is what I love so much about Bike racing. The perfect set up is so difficult to achieve from one race to another , and it allows such a mix of competitiveness I don’t think it can be rivaled. And in turn a greater appreciation of the talent out there being able to achieve that final click / setting that could make all the difference.

Speaking of future talent where has Danny Kent disappeared too as well ?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yep i was wrong as usual , but pleased to be. Nice mix at the front

6. if it rains, rossi for the win, it the bike works, and the tyres work, and no ones elses works, probably.

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. McPhee still with no ride for next year and because of his contract he’s not allowed to talk to other teams. Can see him dumped on end of the year :(

8. Ninja cat:

MM save.PNG

9. :scream: What a race!!

Dovi was just unbelievable on the brakes. That turn 7, every rider that made a pass, I was holding my breath as I thought it’d end in tears.

10. Absolutely brilliant racing!

• Agree Agree x 5
  11. Sam Lowes would have gotten 12th had he not run out of fuel. Damn :weary_face:

12. A fantastic race and a great result for Ducati, and I think they should give Petrucci Lorenzo's place in the factory team, he's going from strength to strength, what a performance. :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. So close between MM and dovi! Really hope dovi can keep it up.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Wicked last lap! Some crazy moves for the wet!!!

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Speechless
    What a race , phenomenal

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Yeah, I spose it was alright :rolleyes:

;)

17. The F1 farcical , elitest , narcissistic circus could learn a lot from today’s racing and sportsmanship me thinks

• Agree Agree x 4
  18. I'm so bored of hearing Crashlow blame everyone or everything but himself. He fucked up and took Lorenzo out. Period. Suck it up Cal and move on. As for the result today, awesome last few laps. Congrats Dovi!

• Agree Agree x 4
  19. You didn't see me on the Triumph Bobber yesterday did you? :p

Do Not Sell My Personal Information