1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moto Gp Of Japan_with Spoilers

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by HyperMac, Oct 13, 2017.

1. it's kiwi colors dude... ( although technically neither black nor white are colors) and you know dam well it is a sexy beast..not a badger....

2. Some say he likes badgers

3. some say he should be murderized... Just saying....

4. WTF did I just watch?

I think my mind's been altered permanently...

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. wicked! Anyone sampled and re-released that yet?

6. he said hes gonna ram it up the inside of dovi again in a desperate attempt to make it a hatrick.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. yeah it'd certainly take the pressure away if Dovi happened to fall off

8. dont suppose you have the lyrics do you?

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. Reckon Philip Island could be a great race too, with Dovi looking like he has a real appetite. And Rossi with no chance now, and friends with Dovi, could add some spice if he gets close. :upyeah:

10. Petrux doing great too. Yeah Rossi has often been great at PI and if he's feeling OK will probably want to show he's still got it and agreed with the Dovi/Marquez thing, Rossi does have a 'championship decider vendetta' outstanding against Marquez too...

Can't wait! :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  11. For once, I may have to get up early and watch it live!

12. Bacon butty, nice cup of tea and PI Motogp it's going to be worth getting up for.

13. address please? :cool:

14. Had comp tickets to go , but work has got in the way so have had to cancel. :tired_face:
    Should still be able to watch on tv though. :):upyeah::upyeah:

15. Sold out months ago mate;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. I’m in for a fun one for PI. Got to take the wife to Hospital in London for something on Saturday. When we’re done there for the day, I’m driving to Cornwall for our holiday. I refuse to miss GP though so will still have my alarm set to watch GP on the iPad down in Cornwall :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information