1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moto Gp-phillip Island 2017-w Spoilers

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by HyperMac, Oct 20, 2017.

1. McPhee going well in warm up , second quickest.
    Let’s hope rain keeps on coming

2. well McPhee did well, didn't make it past the 1st corner.

3. Wow , what a great days racing !

4. What a phenomenal race.

MotoGP really is the race series of choice this year without question, it's just so close with riders from all manufacturers in with a chance.

Awesome spectacle, just a pity Dovi ran off slightly at the early stages

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. WOW!!!! What a fucken race!!!! I pretty much had goose bumps for the whole thing...
    zarco is a lunatic!!! What a rookie, shame to see him miss out on the podium. ( also a shame not to see mavs pass on him as the camera was focusing on mm's pit crew)
    miller was the nuts also. Can't believe how many crazy arse passes were made with no carnage.. Absolute pros.. Mad as fuck pros

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. and htf did zarco shred it like that for the whole race and not shred his rubber?!

7. It was surreal from start to finish. There have been some excellent races through the years ,but that one must be at or near the top of the list.
    Phillip island is just such a great track for fast flowing racing

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Rossi had almost as much rubber on his leathers as there was on stoner corner. Looked like he was loving it though and refuses to let the young guns show him up... He's still a god

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Epic racing again!

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Just about summs it up

salmon and cream cheese bagels are a annual thing now for a morning of Philip Island racing :)

IMG_4502.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Lost for words, best race this season...epic!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. F1 from COTA later today. Chalk and cheese...?

13. Simply epic! Super-hard racing from start to finish! Shame all the dicking about let MM get away but he's had the edge all weekend so it was just a matter of getting to the front. Great hard contact racing, looked more like club racing on LC350s! Brilliant! :upyeah:

dovi team.PNG MM seat.PNG

14. What about KTM? Pretty amazing progress, both bikes in the top 10 in MotoGP, 1st and 2nd in Moto2, 4th in Moto3.

Watch this space!

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Yep, and Brad Smith making top 10 was very surprising. Dovi lost his title push tho. And getting mugged 2 spots on the one won't have helped the cause...

Ianone back to his mental best, Zarco trying to boss the old guard. Its races like this that I reckon keep Rossi with his motivation up, he seems to genuinely like the close hard racing. And he can still do it like the best of them ;)

• Like Like x 2
  16. Watched the Philip Island MotoGP.

Marc Marquez looks like he's got it sown up now. Unless of course Zarco or Ianone knock him off in the next round.

Fair enough though, he is the best rider.

So out of respect I got my Honda out and fired it up,
    and mowed the lawn with it.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  17. this may be a lil controversial, but, could both millers and Rossi's preformance/ fearless attitude , to some degree, be down to the pain killers they are on?
    think about it, a few weeks after major breaks they are both at the sharp end... Rossi grinning like he just got laid for the first time over a 2nd place that takes him no closer to the title... Just putting it out there....

18. Rossi has never had any fear of rubbing and close passes. Nor has Miller...remember him in M3?! And Rossi has been at the front all year anyway, at least for the first 10 laps

19. no question of their bottle at all, but, most would be a lil timid after busting bones let alone the pain associated.( granted these guys are not mere mortals!)
    As you point out Rossi has been at the front early on, but not on the podium since silverstone...​
    perhaps hodgys comment to miller pre race about he should break a leg more often may carry some weight!

20. Wow, just Wow, what a race.
    MM for the title now though I think.
    I reckon he will go to KTM for 2019

Do Not Sell My Personal Information