1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moto Gp, Qatar Part 2 *spoiler Alert*

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Android853sp, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Jorge Martin......wow, I know he didn't win but to get pole and lead till a few laps before the end and get a podium in his second Moto gp!!

As mentioned before, beautiful girlfriend and handsome bastard as well.....I've just told my 14 year old son that's what he should be aspiring too!! :joy::joy:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Zarco at the top of the pile after two rounds who what have thought that one, as for Valentino & Franco sitting on just 4 points a piece, crazy considering that horse came in second last year.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Wouldn't be surprised if Yamaha have turned the wicked down on the Petronas bikes, just as Ducati might have too with the Pramac bikes. Satellite bikes should not be beating factory teams.

4. Never seen Miller as championship material tbh and didn’t think he deserved the factory bike.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Miller in the factory Ducati team getting beat by his old satellite team.

6. Totally agree .

7. Exactly what I was thinking. How can they be a country mile behind their positions last season

8. Is MM back for the next race??

9. Don’t think it’s been announced either way yet.

10. I wonder if they’ll play the Jaws theme tune in the pits.

I’m not entirely sure he’ll be the MM we knew before. I hope so, but he’s had a bad one.

11. He’s had a year out. He’ll most certainly be rusty.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. I’m not going to comment on Rossi, people get really upset... so we will move on

Millers move was amateur, his performance so far makes me wonder if the factory team is a little toxic and it’s hurting

the race was great though, I think Yamaha and Suzuki have a strong package for the season, I don’t see Ducati being able to walk away anywhere except maybe Austria

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. I'm a Rossi fan and he was pants regardless of the problems.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. You could be right on that front, but i do think inconsistency will kick in this season again for the teams and riders.

15. There’s great things to be taken from those races, such as Zarco leading the Championship, I really like Zarco. The Pramac team did fantastically well, however Yamaha won both races on a drag race track. What happens when we get to the twisty tracks?

Clearly it’s not just about outright speed, I wish the boys from Bologna would focus on that.
    Shorten that wheelbase boys.

• Like Like x 1
  16. focus on making great handling powerful bikes rather than F1 cars, it’s just getting silly the aero now, I’m not against the principle, but I am against the investment that’s going into that and stupid ride height adjustment devices

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Ducati have always tried to do things differently and be innovative. I suspect in the scheme of things aerodynamics is a relatively cheap way of innovating.

18. OMG you are going to get in so much trouble!

• Funny Funny x 3
  19. To be fair he'd make up five positions in the race, so we still love him although a little embarrassing for him and the team..

Do Not Sell My Personal Information