1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moto Gp Testing?

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Tony Richardson, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Does anyone know if the Qatar Moto GP testing this weekend is being shown anywhere, I cannot find anything.

• Like Like x 1
  2. A word of caution for the video pass holders, the MotoGP ‘After the Flag’ has Simon Crafar amongst the presenters :joy: Andy

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Imagine yourself on a slow boat to China with that man, respite would come in the form of man overboard.:D

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Very disappointed that there is absolutely nothing being released about the testing at Qatar on the MotoGP website. That is unless you have paid for their ‘live timing’ or ‘video pass’. Probably 3 maybe 4 years ago now, I paid for the video pass in anticipation of watching coverage of the testing and still feel the 1€ it cost me was a total rip off. No live footage of the actual testing and commentators that were totally self absorbed by the sounds of their own voices. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  5. I just don’t like listening to him

6. And it wouldn’t really matter if it was you or him

7. Not sure how to take that one.:confused:

8. sorry, not meant as an insult. If it was me, I could see myself hopping overboard.:joy:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Or just invest in a set of ear plugs, then that way stay dry.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. As usual everyone getting excited that Esparagus throws a fast lap in in winter testing!

In other news, I still think it's early days, the next test we will see more I think about who's putting together serious racepace, I think it's Miller and Fabio tbh but we will see.

I don't see Rossi lasting a full season...

• Like Like x 2
  11. I see Lorenzo appears to have few friends in the Motogp camp these days.

[​IMG]

12. I know what you mean. He doesn’t come across great on tv. But he’s actually a really nice bloke to talk to. I’ve met him a few times and even had one to one tuition with him.

13. His commentary is like watching paint dry ..but, when you listen to the content he has great technical insight.

• Like Like x 2
  14. It's the usual problem with the personality on the box, once you meet someone in the flesh they take on a different meaning.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information