1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moto Gp Testing?

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Tony Richardson, Mar 4, 2021.

1. I wouldn't put your shirt on it. It’s still last year’s bike which regularly used up its tyres before the end of the race and which I seem to remember Jack throwing at the scenery more than once. Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. I find him a breath of fresh air, seems like a nice bloke and has the technical nouse and respect of those in the paddock so they don’t just fob him off. Beats the hell out of some chirpy fluffer asking shit that any trackday rider could answer.

He started off quite stilted stilted but has really grown into the role..

#23 Seven4nineR, Mar 11, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Anniversary colours for Cal

61380E5D-E8E7-4D96-A270-DAC54934EBCB.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  4. Two things wrong about those photos, the colour should be yellow and black and ..... :D Andy

5. 871BE93B-6875-4C67-8940-FF2EF0936C91.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  6. Johann Zarco through the speed trap at 357.6 kph :scream: Andy

• Like Like x 1
  7. That dark black/blue combo sits quite well with Lin Jarvis’ Darth Vader persona, lol.

8. What has Lin Jarvis got to do with Esponsorama Ducati ? That picture is Luca Marini #10 in Team VR46 colours. Andy

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Lorenzo has a point to be fair......his reply to Miller was 'how about you stop pulling stoppies and start winning some races' :joy:

And to Espagaro......'18 years in Moto gp and no victories' :astonished:

I dont think he's ever been bothered about not having any friends in the paddock! :D

10. :p haha, too funny, sorry Andy!

When I saw this:
    [​IMG]

I actually "saw" this:
    [​IMG]
    Of course they are plenty different when you (me!) finally pay proper attention but its gonna give the commentators conniptions if Vinales/Quart's have one of "those-days-that-shall-not-be-mentioned" and find themselves amongst the privateer pack....again..

11. You don't see Rossi lasting a full season because he had a bad first day of testing in preseason?!

12. Quit that jibber jabber.... mph please :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Maybe he needs more practice :D

14. oh dear, I’ve upset the Rossi fan club... No... because he’s consistently struggled to get into the top 6 for the entire last season and was the slowest Yamaha race rider for most of the test.

he also finished 2020 with HALF the points of the next Worst Yamaha... any other rider would have been looking for a job, but quite rightly he has one because he’s a monitory asset.. you just can’t argue he’s got it anymore.... his last win was 2017 and he’s been on a factory Yamaha

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. One thing Rossi won't do though.....is give up!

Its likely to be his last season and he'll do what he can to be at the sharp end, but if the results aren't what he or Yamaha expect, he's not going to quit half way through the season. ;)

16. No doubt about it Rossi had a crap year last year but he missed about 5 races because he had Covid, i think he mentioned this year could be his last but will see how he gets on, i hope he will run a team when he gives up.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Just seen Jonny Rea testing same time as Cuutchlow ..beats moto gp bikes !

Do Not Sell My Personal Information