1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moto Gp Video Pass

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Nigel Hill, Mar 25, 2021.

1. Thinking of subscribing to The MotoGP Video pass. Loads of money, but junior would go half.
    Just wandered if anyone else has subscribed, if so worth the Money?

• Like Like x 1
  2. I have subscribed too for the first time, my son has gone halves with me too. Sick of BT Sport continuously putting up their prices to support a lavish soccer portfolio that I am not interested in. MotoGP Video Pass has a 'spoiler free' video service so I can be out on a ride and come back and watch at my leisure without knowing the results beforehand.

• Like Like x 2
  3. One or two very dissatisfied customers on here over the last couple of years, me being one. Hope it’s got better with time but I won’t be subscribing again. Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. What time (U.K.) does the MotoGP race start on Sunday??

5. Does anyone know if we poor people will get to see anything on terrestrial t.v.?

• Like Like x 1
  6. I have subscribed for last few years. You do get to see every day and lots of other stuff. I would not say it is particularly good value though, but I don't have other media subscriptions.

7. This is my 5th consecutive year subscribing to the Video pass. I think it’s well worth the money. It’s the only sport I watch and having the flexibility to watch live or at my own leisure on any device , plus being able to watch previous races going back years. Worth every penny IMHO if you are a GP fan.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. How much is it??

9. £172.49. Andy

• WTF WTF x 1
  10. Kodi and get it for free…

• Like Like x 1
  11. Really? That’s about £60 for a stick isn’t it?

12. Renewal cost me £103.18 (charged in € so varies). Have subscribed since 2013 when there were two levels of subscription, now only one. Glad to see that there's a recognition of my loyalty.

The only televised sport I'm really interested in though that did wane somewhat last year and I considered cancelling. However, temptation got the better of me when they sent my renewal reminder. They usually autorenew but my card had expired.

13. Free - install it on an iPad/Mac/pc.

https://kodi.tv/

you can put it on a stick if you want, lots of tutorials online.

And before anyone gets all soapy tit wank about it, installing Kobi is breaking no rules, how you then use it is up to you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. Looks like I need to jailbreak my iPad or Mac? Bit beyond my technical skill

15. I subscribed one year and it was good in the main but my main issue was it kept buffering. Last straw was on the Marquez Rossi tussle a few years back when it just froze. Hopefully they’ve sorted it since then......

16. Have only had that problem with a poor/unstable Internet or WiFi connection. My last house didn't have fibre but ADSL with about 15Mbps and that still worked fine. Now on fibre and just finished watching last year's 2nd Valencia GP, flawless playback.

#19 Bumpkin, Mar 25, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2021
  17. I used to subscribe to a few years ago , but it became too expensive so switched to BTSport through Plusnet at a fiver a month. This increased to a tenner a month last year I think, but they now show Eurosport via BT so I cancelled the Eurosport subscription too .
    BSB,WSB,MGP and MX etc plus all the other sports makes it good value for me , albeit streamed from a device

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information