1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Moto Rapido Bsb Show Bike For Sale!

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Pentland, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Didn't the Tric have Öhlins forks?

2. Thought you were taking the P@@s?

I’m on a diet so I don’t really want a box of cheesy puffs and they won’t fund the V4.
    Direct message me your offer pal.

3. Mine were changed at MR for newer different ones as some bell wad decided to tried to change the internals for newer springs and messed it up! ‍♀️

4. Just a reminder that Hopper Rep is still available either though myself or on Ebay, just thought id mention that I have all the road bodywork so it could look like when I purchased it and spare wheels with discs and a set of wets that Hopper used at Brands.
    There is a complete package deal available or buy the bike, bike and wet wheels, or the whole lot. Ask me for details.

PS, you can not pick this bike up from me and ride it home on the road, getting bored of answering the same messages. Thanks for looking, she needs a new home, someone that's going to look after her. IMG_1403.JPG

5. Sooo, you can’t even give it away :eek: we’ll you can :thinkingface: bagsy first dibs o_O

6. No I can, I've had three offers, and then it was sold but fell through yesterday due to his money not being agreed at his end.
    I'm not desperate as I love it, but it sitting in my garage won't help my V4 project and the weather is getting warmer and I wanna be on track.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Exactly what damage can be done that require a set of Ohlins to go in a bin from an internals swop out ???

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Lock Thread Lock Thread x 1
  8. I’ll be back from the BSB test tomorrow and will take £10000 for the race bike.

Send me a private message if you have any questions or want to know more.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information